'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Greetings Everyone

Post by fhenix Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:40 pm

Hello,

My name is Fhenix and I am currently residing in the United States, Tampa, FL to be exact. I feel blessed to be a part of this beautiful place of refuge for my soul and my heart. I feel even more honored to be blessed as a close friend of Sarveswara. I don't think I would of made it this far in my Quest for my own inner sanctuary without her unbelievable amount of patience and pure love. hug

Where do I start, the beginning is to far back to put it all on this page. I am from America but in 1985 I moved to Australia, lived there until 2003 when I dropped back in on the States to spend time with my dad, as he wasn't doing very well. During my time in Australia, well, that was the start of my Journey. Leaving everything behind, makes one start to think and the new discoveries begin. I met Sarveswara in the strangest place, the hospital, so I look back now and see where the real Healing began. And now, well, we are in 2007. Sarveswara is still at my side, even tho the miles between us are many, but when you reach a point on this road there is no distance nor time. Which she has to remind me of constantly.

I am now ready to make the move back to Australia in the coming year. You just never stop moving on the road to self discovery and god. I still have more to weed through on this Quest and the road is a bit bumpy at the moment, so the words are more difficult to put into perspective, as at this point in time I am more "introspective". Very Happy As Sarveswara would say to me, Basketball take it out and play with it, but don't get into it. I have a tendency to "think" to much.

I have also had the great pleasure of spending time with White Cloud. I would like to say that I still have my special drawing that you did for me and I reflect on it quite often. I still use the techniques that I learned when I was meditating with you. I look forward to being in the Chat room sometime when you are there. It's wonderful that you have chosen this site, as your healing words of wisdom and knowledge can't be beat.

I just wanted to let you know a bit about me, so when we get to chat, well...you have some idea of where I came/come from. But have no fear, I am a true Gemini, I have a new life on a daily basis, so it seems to me.

I look forward to chatting and getting to know you ...... aum

Sai Ram, Fhenix wave
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Re: Greetings Everyone

Post by Sarveswara Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:05 am

hug Oh Fhenix ... know wonder I love you. kiss

We have been united together my friend to help and support each other through our spiritual path of highs and lows ... to keep each other on track ... God blessed me with 'YOU' in the beginning as the instrument to find Him and ultimately find myself, you are so very special within my heart. God united us as day and night, one cannot exist without the support of the other. With out the light the darkenss has no purpose, without the darkness light cannot glow. When the sun is up for me it is night time for you and visa versa, I think that is Gods symbolic way of telling us how we are united in balance for each other.

You are both darkness and light for me. My Love Eternal hug , Sarveswara. aum
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down