'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings dear sisters and brothers

3 posters

Go down

Greetings dear sisters and brothers Empty Greetings dear sisters and brothers

Post by Jon28 Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:41 pm

My name is Jonathan. I have known beloved Sarveswara for several years in this lifetime.
Briefly, my love of God has undoubtedly brought me here. My life here has been one of ups and downs, and I am learning to become more balanced, learning surrender, embracing the love we all are, and trusting my Father to allow me to allow Him to manifest through me.

My quest is for self-realization. I am a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda...Jai Guru!
I rest in the silence of Truth and am delighted to be here and make your acquaintances.
Jon28
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Greetings dear sisters and brothers Empty Re: Greetings dear sisters and brothers

Post by fhenix Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:10 am

Welcome Jonathan, it's such a pleasure to have you with us. There is strength in numbers, and with all the Love and Light that this site has and will continue to have, I am sure we can all together make a difference in each other's life and that of the world.

I too am on the continual quest for self-realization, which will most times be a bit of a see saw, but as we continue this quest, the ups and downs become easier to handle as we surrender more and more each time.

I am glad you liked the Lakota Prayer, it is the place I find myself in at the moment. A huge task I might add.

Looking forward to seeing you in the Chatroom one day.

Love & Light
fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

Greetings dear sisters and brothers Empty Re: Greetings dear sisters and brothers

Post by Sarveswara Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:20 am

angel You are my miracle Jon ... I prayed to find you hug as I had lost so many of my friends contacts due to circumstances. But I found yours the other day, it sort of just popped up out of the blue, go figure, do you think maybe God was behind that, 'teehee' Laughing

I know that your essence and energy here will be a God send as it already has proved to be. You are the most loving and wonderful soul, with the softest and most compassionate heart. I am so happy that God has led you here to join our family within OM our Online Ashram, you will be such a Divine instrument to us all.

(Jon has a way with words that melt your heart and makes it surge with love and gratitude. I love his poetry and hopefully he will share it with us all here. I am so looking forward to all your posts Jon.)

Thank you Jon hug ... Thank you God.
My Love Eternal, Sarveswara aum
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down