HEART ACHE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confused Re: HEART ACHE

Post by Sarveswara on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:35 pm

My Dear Starshine, hug to wonder if or when one should leave a situation, makes no difference to the outcome of destiny; the leaving or not leaving will always be done for you, as Gods Will prevails. There is nothing you can do except wonder, or go with what ever flow that is happening; the rest is God working through us all, every situation to fit with the needs of karma, and for our individiual spiritual growth.

To not have faith and trust that all will work out exactly as it is destined too, is doubting that your GOD is the provider, the carer and the doer of all.

For me! ... it is to have faith and trust in every situation, every outcome, every reaction and action, that I am driven too as Gods way of working through me, of leading me to the destiny that is! Nothing can be any other way than it is. I believe that is the surrender that is required on the spiritual path, to surrender all to Gods Will, realising it is and has been His Will all along.

This explains why so many of us in relationships leave and yet come back over and over, because the karma is not complete with that person, and according to the laws of karma, we will always be led to the opportunities to complete any said karma. Just as if it is time to leave, even if we do not want this to happen, the other person will leave us, when the karma is complete, weather our mind is ready for it or not. So I say to you, just live your life moment by moment, with faith and trust in Gods Will for your persoanl journy, go with your flow, by either accepting what is in your now or leaving it, because either choice, karma will bring into aliment what is destined to be completed or finished with. So. to me it is simple, there is only faith and trust, in Gods Will for you! No matter what I choose, or plan, it will always be Gods Will not mine. Wink Just accept your life as it unfolds, go with the flow, your can never be wrong. hug

Love, Faith & Trust ... The Foundation of Everything.
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

View user profile http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon28 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Starshine, Light Worker's words beg to be considered. Words of wisdom, LW, especially paragraph 2.
Being born a Pisces, I can relate to what you are feeling......Sometimes our compassion keeps us locked in to a situation that we might otherwise have outgrown.

I always liked the expression....."Some come into our lives for a reason, others a season, and others still, a lifetime....." I believe your intuition will show you the way if you are open and trust it...........Jon
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

confused For Starshine

Post by Light Mystic on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi Starshine,

What a wonderful question! I have considered this a lot, and been surprised by what I found. I found that to be truly unconditionally loving , you must also include yourself and what you need just as much as the needs of the other person. If your needs are honestly not being met in the in relationship (and they must no be to some extent or you wouldn't be considering breaking it off) then it is important to try to work it out with your partner. If that is not working, then it is simply a sign that perhaps you are supposed to go your separate ways, at least for now.
It is certainly possible to have a deep, spiritual, wonderful connection with someone that, functionally, can no longer work as a relationship. Whatever happens, though, Life will work it out for you. If you are supposed to be with your partner, then it will work out without you having to sacrifice what you need. Life is designing the perfect situation for you to be able to ultimately get what you need, even if that means letting go of something now in order to have the openess to get the feeling of connectedness and love you're looking for all the time, without it being based on outside circumstances.

Just see what it is that you are missing, and allow yourself to have that. It can be as simple as a feeling, or setting a certain healthy boundary. Whatever it is, your are being guided in the midst of the perfect path: your own, and Life is supporting your happiness.

I hope this helps.

Light Mystic

Light Mystic
OM Member
OM Member

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:13 am

Hi Amber,

Thankyou for your response. I can identify with your words. It is very hard for me as im struggling between the spiritual and reality side of this relationship. I beleive that eveyone who is brought into your life does so for a reason, and i guess once the purpose of the union is acheived then it is time to continue on the journey. I guess im wondering if the purpose has been completed, as whenever i try to seperate from the relationship, we are always brought back together. So im in two minds, as i am listening to the beliefs that i have, but also having to take into account the reality of the situation. It also doesnt help, as i am someone who loves to love i guess, and i give my love very easily to those who want it, and i dont expect anything in return, but how do i know the right balance? How do i recognize when i have helped and loved all i can, and to recognize when there is nothing more i can do, but walk away?

Much love hug I love you
Starshine
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber2008 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi Sinstar,

If you are having doubts than that is your answer. Its time to move on. I had doubts in my relationship instead of listening I have stayed for 21 years. And I regret that I did. Please listen to yourself on this.

Amber..........
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : my hobby is writing poetry
Registration date : 2007-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

confused HEART ACHE

Post by Starshine on Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:48 pm

Hello,

I dont really know here to start with this, but i guess im wondering what do i do when a relationship is breaking down? i know that there is a lot of answers i already know, but at this stage in my life and "growth" how do i know "spiritually" what s happening. my partner and i have always had a very strong connection and the "knowing" of each other, but im struggling to understand what path to take. The pull and connection between us is still very much present, but we seem to be lost from each other at the moment. I guess im really confused because i have been trying to put into pratice all the new things i have been learning about the "ego" and the road to enlightenment and although i think im stll very new to it all, the lessons and teachings have always come very easy to me and i have always found them very easy to understand. Maybe its because of this that i dont know what i should do. What do i base my decisions on?Is it what my heart and soul is feeling regardless of outward appearences? How do i fix it? Am i supposed to fix it? Im sorry if this seems abit confusing, im very confused myself Crying or Very sad confused
Anyway, i guess any kind of guidance would really be great. And im sorry to pour this out Embarassed
Thanks very much
Lots of lOve
Starshine
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content