'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

5 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by Amber2008 Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:04 am

Very Happy Hi, I am Jacqueline, I met shiralee in another chat room and followed her here. Shiralee its rosebud. I am glad you invited me here. I just wanted to say hello and congratulations on your site. I just hope I don't get kicked out from my other site. Crying or Very sad I would miss my friends from there. Hope to speak to you soon. God Bless Jackie aka Cool rosebud aka Very Happy amber2008 Surprised
Amber2008
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : my hobby is writing poetry
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by Sarveswara Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:42 am

My Dearest Rosebud hug , you bring such Joy to my heart I love you , I am so honoured that you used your freedom to be led here and to choose to join this family as well ... we can never have too many friends or families to unite with and to love, on our spiritual paths.

I think you will soon discover that you are not the only one who has joined from the other site.

I am hoping that Gods time will show the others (our friends from the other site) that the lesson is ..."not to be manipulated into believing there is only one way to belong somewhere, but to be given the freedom to BE, when joined in any relationship or group ... that is what true love is, that is what unconditional love is".

No doubt that is why all is as it is, no right or wrongs but always just for the lessons that are destined for those to learn and grow spiritually from. angel

Perhaps one day God may even show Leon that uniting together as a whole would bring more benefit to all, and aid in the spiritual growth of all, than for him to keep himself and his group separated from the rest of us and all else.

This site will always remain open for Leon any time he is led too, without the fear that it would jeopardise his own group but rather enhance it.

I am just so very happy darling to have your beautiful energy here joining us. hug We are blessed.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fhenix Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Hello Dear Rosebud,

I met you on the other site also, I am so glad you came to share your love and journey with us. Welcome, Namaste and Blessings to you for daring to step out of the box and be free to be, as it should be. Lots of "be's" in there but I hope you get the point I am making.

I so look forward to your words of love and inspiration. I can't wait to meet with you in the chatroom as I didn't get the opportunity before to catch up with you.

Love & Blessings,
fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber2008 Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:54 am

Very Happy What a nice welcome, Thank you shiralee you are sweet and you are blessed. Fhenix thank you also for the welcome and am happy to speak with you also..............God Bless Amber.......
Amber2008
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello Amber

Post by Jon28 Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Wanted to say hello and introduce myself...my name is Jon. Welcome.
Jon28
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber2008 Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Thank you jon for the welcome, is anyone ever in the chat room? Just wondered..................
Amber2008
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fhenix Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:53 am

Hi Amber,

Hahahaha, yes there is someone in the chat room. It is hard to find someone there tho, alot of the time I come in and wait for quite awhile before someone else shows up. I did see you in there once, but I missed you by just a couple of minutes. Let me know what time you usually stop by and I will try and make sure I am there to chat with you. I am in the USA and try and check in during the day for us in the States and Sav is usually in from 5pm (our time) checking in and out. Australia covers our nite and I cover our days, when possible.

Hope to see you in there, please don't give up....lol

fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber2008 Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:15 am

fhenix, hi thanks, I see you are in Tampa, well I am your neighbor Very Happy I am in Miami. Small world. Well I will check the chat soon......
Rosebud..........
Amber2008
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Chat room

Post by Light Mystic Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:37 pm

People are in the Chat around 6pm Eastern time 5pm Central in the US. Sarveswara is most often there at that time. I try to be there then too, and I've seen Ffenix and Jon show up then too. Smile

Light Mystic
OM Member
OM Member

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: