'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOD – DOG

2 posters

Go down

om GOD – DOG

Post by Sarveswara Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:50 am

Monday, 16 June 2008

GOD – DOG

It is not coincidence that dog spelt backwards is god… If you notice a dogs love for its master, you will see the true divine love and devotion that we should aspire too toward God.

Dogs do not want for anything other than what the master gives him. He trusts the master implicitly to feed him, and love him and provide for him what ever he needs. The dog does not take interest of anything around him in the world that is going on. He does not get involved in anything that has nothing to do with his master. If he is not called on to give service or duty to his master he waits by his side till he is called on, with devotion and love. He wants for nothing other than to serve his master and to devote all his love to his master. He in turn trusts his master implicitly, never wavering in his duty toward him, no matter what the master requests of him.

Dogs are for our benefit … we can learn from them, how to devote our love and service to God.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

om Re: GOD – DOG

Post by Starshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:33 pm

I guess thats why they call the dog, man's best friend......and why i love my doggies SO much Very Happy yep
Starshine
Starshine
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:00 am

Yes indeed ... God is man's best friend ... woops do I mean dog is mans best friend ... teehee Laughing
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down