'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC PROBLEMS FOR SAVESWARA

2 posters

Go down

PC PROBLEMS FOR SAVESWARA Empty PC PROBLEMS FOR SAVESWARA

Post by fhenix Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:28 am

G'day All,

Our dear Saveswara is having PC problems again Bad PC , so until she and the PC make up,pclove ...hahaha, we will have to be patient and anxiously await her return.

fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

PC PROBLEMS FOR SAVESWARA Empty Lastest from Sarveswara

Post by Sarveswara Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:51 am

... lol! Thank you Fhenix for letting everyone know that I was unable to attend the Ashram due to PC problems. Laughing

My main PC died ... absolutely no power getting to it at all, unfortunately I had typed up a lot of the next Ramayana episodes and other things to put up on the site, and yes, Rolling Eyes I did not back them up grumpy . So please be patient now for the next episode …

But for the fact that the pc is in the shop and I am awaiting now word to hear if it can be resurrected or not, Hit PC I wish to wait before typing everything up again hoping that somehow I can get all my data off the hard drive, whether the PC makes it or not. I will know next week about this.

The other thing that is happening to keep me away from the site for time off and on is my service providers are experiencing service issues and the net is on and off like a yo-yo ... now has been the first time I can not only get on to the site, but actually log in and write something. mad as hell

Yesterday I could log in to the site, but could not post anything or write in the chat box … It was like the net was on half power, it took at least 5 minutes for a page to load, then I was unable to do anything as everything kept timing out. tantrum That’s when Fhenix kindly posted the message about my PC problems. This also meant I was unable to get or send e-mails. So I may be delayed in sending e-mails out to those who are due to be promoted up to their next month’s membership titles.

So in my now I will be getting as much done as possible, before the net plays up again if indeed it does; angel one never knows when it is fixed or not, and has to just coast along in hope it is working when one needs it too. lol.

Smug Well that’s the issues as they stand for me, and this site. I know you will all bear with me while this all gets sorted out. So until further notice, Om Sri Sai Ram, my love’s.
Kiss
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down