'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RAMAYANA - After the End

Go down

om THE RAMAYANA - After the End

Post by Sarveswara Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:01 am

I thought I would share with you here ... the way it happened for me with my pet dog,RAMA.

I wrote each of the segments of the Ramayana myself, and scanned all the pictures to upload with each episode, except for the last episode. Fhenix, bless her heart helped me out by typing up the final episode for me and emailing it to me. That was in late August. In September of course the month was taken up from the 2nd on my Fathers birthday, and also the day he was admitted to Hospital for the final time until he died. I was with him holding him close to me when he passed, as I was Mum. Thank you God for that Grace.

To carry on ...

When I went to put upload the final episode here I could not find the email that Fhenix had sent me anywhere. She even searched her own pc for a copy of it, but alas it was not meant to be and so I realised that it is God's way of telling me that I had to complete what I had begun and so was to re-type the last episode again myself, I had to complete the energy.

I have just taken to notice "now" that I wrote the final segment of the Ramayana on the 1st of October, (9 days before my pet Rama left us in the physical sense). I then scanned all the pics to upload with this final segment and posted it here on the 2nd of October.

THE DIVINE NUMBER 9 ... (always a sign for me of Gods omnipresence) The Number 9 in numerology is also known and the number of endings.

I have also just found out yesterday that the day my RAMA died was not only the 9th of October a Thursday, which I always class every Thursday as 'Guru day', but this Guru day being very significant as it landed on a 9 day; But that it was also the final day of the 9 day celebration of Dasara, which is the festival for the trinity Goddesses Durga (goddess of energy), Lakshmi (goddess of all kinds of wealth), and Saraveswathi (goddess of education and intellect) It is for man to worship this Trinity during this 9 day festival as all these three facets of the Divine principle.

Not only this, but I also found out that it was also the 90th death anniversary of Shirdi Sai Baba, who is the previous incarnation of Sathya Sai Baba. It is for Shirdi Sai Thursdays became known as Guru day.

I thank you Lord for Your Grace;
for coming to be with me
through your beautiful form of Rama,
Till I came to understand
that you have been and are always with me.
aum
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down