Politics & Awakening - Akindra's Diary 30/9/08

Go down

Post Politics & Awakening - Akindra's Diary 30/9/08

Post by Akindra on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:41 am

Well, trillions and trillions of dollars lost on the stockmarket today! Hmmmm

If there was an extra trillion dollars around, why are people in the world starving??

I just don't get it - and I have just finished book 2 in which God observes what our politics are doing and how the world is being run. It is so true that most of us don't even think about it - or if we do, think we can't do anything about it, which is how I've felt most of my life. God's ideas in book 2 are so way (albeit great) out that it is not something that could be implemented overnight or, probably not even in the next decade - not unless ALOT of people had a huge consciousness shift.

Apparently only 1% of our population has had that consciousness shift - so we have lots of getting the message out there to do. Although after growing up christian, I know how important it is to not evangelise, people will be attracted to the message themselves, so we just need it to be available when and where they are looking.

Politics is definately not my strong point and political discussions usually end up with people being fired up and cranky, so I am not sure what needs to happen in the world for people to wake up and start making some whole world decisions for the good of everyone and not just the people already with money and power. But maybe a recession might be a good thing??

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down