The God Light

Go down

Post The God Light

Post by Sarveswara on Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:35 am

The God Light Agodli10

God Light Forum ~ God Light Chat

This site is a great site for 'spiritual chat' and 'inspirational messages' in the message boards from all the beautiful members there. You will feel welcomed by all the members and get much inspiration from their forum.
Eternal Love, Sarveswara aum

WARNING

I am sorry to say that the owner of God Light, does not have an open frame of mind at present. I was instantly banned from his site when I sent him an email to tell him that I had made this site and added his site as a link from it.

Unbeknown to me, the rules in his site are that if you are a member of his site, you are not allowed to create your own site or to join any other sites. (Personally I see this as a battle with ego and par to his spiritual journey in this time now, and do not take it on personally. I sent him much love and pray he is blessed with an open heart and mind soon).

In the meantime, I would suggest any of you who would like to try there chat section, this is sill possible as a guest. You can still get to meet all those other lovely souls there.

I feel it is my responsibility to warn you about the rules at God Light, before you did decide to do anything.

Love, Faith & Trust ... The Foundation of Everything.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: