Sai Speaks

Go down

Swami Sai Speaks

Post by Sarveswara on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 am

Sai Speaks

Sai Speaks Dream10

His Abode:

• This is not a mosque. It is Dwaraka. Those who seek refuge here will never be harmed.
  • As soon as one climbs the steps of the mosque sufferings due to Karma are at an end and joy begins.
  • When any one enters this DwarakaMayi, his goal is achieved. Tarana (that is for saving people) and not marana (that is for killing them).

His Promises:

• My eye is ever on those who love me.
  • Whatever you do, wherever you may be ever bear in your mind this that I am always aware of everything you do.
  • If one ever meditates on me, repeats my name, sings my deeds, and is thus transformed into me, one's Karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always.
  • You should have truth always with you. Then I shall be always with you, wherever you are and at all times.
  • If one perpetually thinks of me and makes me his sole refuge, I am his debtor and will give my head to save him.
  • I am the bond slave of my devotee. I love devotion. He who withdraws his heart from wife, child and parents, and loves me is my real lover and he merges in ME like a river in the sea.
  • My devotee feels ME in you, in him and in all creatures, and sees all as his GURU. He will become myself.
  • If you make ME the sole object of your thoughts and alms you will gain (Paramartha).
  • Look to me; and I will look to you.
  • Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only Sadhana. Guru is all the God.
  • Repeat my name. Seek refuge in me. But to know "Who I am" have Sravana and Manana. I am formless and everywhere.
  • If any one casts his burden on me and thinks of me I look after all his concerns.
  • Place complete faith in my words. Your object will be accomplished.
  • I shall be active and vigorous from the tomb also. Even after my Mahasamadhi, I shall be with you the moment you think of me at any place.

Love, Faith & Trust ... The Foundation of Everything.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: