Page 1 of 1 • Share
- This is not a mosque. It is Dwaraka. Those who seek refuge here will never be harmed.
- As soon as one climbs the steps of the mosque sufferings due to Karma are at an end and joy begins.
- When any one enters this DwarakaMayi, his goal is achieved. Tarana (that is for saving people) and not marana (that is for killing them).
- My eye is ever on those who love me.
- Whatever you do, wherever you may be ever bear in your mind this that I am always aware of everything you do.
- If one ever meditates on me, repeats my name, sings my deeds, and is thus transformed into me, one's Karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always.
- You should have truth always with you. Then I shall be always with you, wherever you are and at all times.
- If one perpetually thinks of me and makes me his sole refuge, I am his debtor and will give my head to save him.
- I am the bond slave of my devotee. I love devotion. He who withdraws his heart from wife, child and parents, and loves me is my real lover and he merges in ME like a river in the sea.
- My devotee feels ME in you, in him and in all creatures, and sees all as his GURU. He will become myself.
- If you make ME the sole object of your thoughts and alms you will gain (Paramartha).
- Look to me; and I will look to you.
- Trust in the Guru fully. That is the only Sadhana. Guru is all the God.
- Repeat my name. Seek refuge in me. But to know "Who I am" have Sravana and Manana. I am formless and everywhere.
- If any one casts his burden on me and thinks of me I look after all his concerns.
- Place complete faith in my words. Your object will be accomplished.
- I shall be active and vigorous from the tomb also. Even after my Mahasamadhi, I shall be with you the moment you think of me at any place.
My Eternal Love, Sarveswara
Love, Faith & Trust ... The Foundation of Everything.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum