Thus Spake The Lord

Go down

Swami Thus Spake The Lord

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:07 am

Thus Spake The Lord Youand10

Thus Spake The Lord

----------------------------------------------------------

You must have noticed that I do not speak about Sai in My discourses, nor do I sing of Sai during the bhajan with which I usually conclude My discourses. And you must have wondered why. Let Me tell you the reason. I do not want the impression to gain ground that I desire this Name and this Form to be publicized. I have not come to set afoot a new cult, I do not want people to be misled on this point. I affirm that this Sai Form is the Form of all the various Names that man uses for the adoration of the Divine. So, I am teaching that no distinction should be made between the names Rama, Krishna, Ishwara, Sai--for they are all My names.

When I know that I am the current that illumines all the various bulbs, I am indifferent to the bulbs, which you consider so important. When you pay attention to the bulbs, factions arise, sects are born. Sathya Sai Seva Samithis should not encourage discord and distinctions; they must adore the One, appearing as many, the basic Divine, which illumines all the bulbs.

----------------------------------------------------------

Reference: Sathya Sai Speaks, Vol. VIII, Chapter 19.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 127
Job/hobbies : OM Ashram Online - Adminstrator
Humor : Love All ... Serve All
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: