'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURRENDER ~ Sathya Sai Baba

Go down

om SURRENDER ~ Sathya Sai Baba

Post by Sarveswara Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:57 am

Om Sri Sai Ram

SURRENDER ~ Sathya Sai Baba Sai93

SURRENDER

Why are you so troubled? Let me take care of all your concerns. I will look after them.

I take chare only when you become capable of surrendering completely to Me. It is precisely for this that I am waiting.

When you surrender to Me fully, you will no longer have to worry about anything: Let go of all fear, All distress.

You reveal that you do not trust Me; entrust yourselves completely.

Surrender means the capacity to distance one’s thoughts from worries, from the various difficulties you have to face, from all your different problems.

Hand over all these matters to me and say: “Lord, take care of then. Thy Will be done.” This amounts to: “Thank you Lord, with everything in Your Hands I know that all will work out for my highest good.”

Surrender means not having expectations; not being upset if the outcome of events is different than anticipated.

When you worry, you show that you do not believe that you are loved and cherished that I am in charge of your lives, and that nothing escapes Me.

Do not think about what will happen and how things will turn out; if you give in to the kind of weakness, you show that you do not have sufficient trust in Me.

Do you want me to take care of things or not? You simply must stop worrying! I will lead you only if you surrender completely. And when I have to take you along a path which is different to that which you’d expected. I myself will carry you in my arms.

Your mind is the cause of your agitation, as are your thoughts and worries, and that desire to do everything yourself. How often I intervene for both your spiritual and material needs, when you tune to Me inwardly, saying; “Please You take care of this!” After which you close your eyes and sleep peacefully!

But you will benefit only when in your prayers you have entrusted yourselves fully to me.

When in pain you pray for My help, but of the kind you yourselves desire: You do not entrust yourselves to Me, instead you want Me to adapt Myself to your request.

You are like those patients who tell the doctor what medicine they need instead of asking him! Do not do this.

Even during very difficult times, say. “Lord I praise You, and thank you for this problem, this need of mine. Please deal with these matters in the way you deem best for this transitory term on earth - You know what is necessary for time.”

If you say this sincerely; “Thy will be done,” which amounts to “You take care of this”, I intervene with My full omnipresence and resolve the most crucial situations, even those that seem impossible.

At times, do you have the impression that your misfortune is increasing instead of diminishing?

Do not be troubled. Close you eyes and trustingly say these words; “You take care. Thy Will be done.”

Then I will do just that and when necessary, also perform a miracle. I am thinking of you constantly. I can only help you completely when you entrust yourselves totally to Me.

Sathya Sai Baba.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down