'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olga

4 posters

Go down

Olga Empty Olga

Post by Olga Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:04 am

Hi there,

In another message i have already mentioned something about me, but put it also in the introduction-subject. In this physical life i am known as Olga, 25 years and born and raised in Holland. Recently i have lived for more than a year in Puttaparthi, India and unexpectedly went back to Holland last month. I actually had just moved to a new apartment in Puttaparthi, but had to leave soon afterwards. Now i'm not sure what's going to happen in Holland. I live in my mothers house and soon i may move to another part of Holland (city of birth), as it is very difficult to get a rental house in this surrounding. I keep the option open that i may leave to Asia again if i have enough money again, but may not go to Puttaparthi, because of the way that made me leave, which i could interpret as a sign.
I have difficulty to be in this world and also have some problem with my body, in a spiritual way it seems. I'm very quickly distracted/confused about the smallest movements i make. As if my concentration is lost. Maybe it's called as being half out of the body; i don't know. Yet i'm here and don't leave this world soon if it comes to what Baba has letting me know. When i have the right feeling and time i write further on my experiences in English, which i used to do in India. Maybe i will put some texts in this forum to share, but can't promise now.

Sathya (Truth)=Olga (Holy)
Olga
Olga
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Spirituality, synchronicity, past lives, vegetarism
Humor : Idols/X-factor :). Some people can be so funny there!
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Olga Empty Re: Olga

Post by Sarveswara Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:31 am

So glad you have come here to introduce yourself to the other members. Again WELCOME dear one. I understand the pain body experience ... you are being lived by God my sweet one, and accordingly to your spiritual growth you are very much at the perfect faze in your spiritual developement ... to keep faith and trust in God while going through each faze is the only requirement, leave the rest to God as He already has everything under His control and as such your life will unfold perfectly for your development ... remember only love, faith and trust! hug
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mystic Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Welcome to the Forum Olga. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Light Mystic
OM Member
OM Member

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Akindra Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi Olga

Lovely to have you here. Life is a funny thing. There are many trials we face. But when we understand ourselves and the whole scheme of things spiritually, we face the trials with love and peace and understand (usually way after the event) why we have the issues and how everything that happens to us is perfectly part of the divine plan.

Hope to hear more from you soon

Namaste

Glenda (Akindra)
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 pm

I don't know if i will be able to post. My mental condition can get pretty heavy Sad
Olga
Olga
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Spirituality, synchronicity, past lives, vegetarism
Humor : Idols/X-factor :). Some people can be so funny there!
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Akindra Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Take your time and know you are not alone.

By the way - yes my husband's birthday is the 28th.

Blessings to you

Akindra
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mystic Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:47 pm

That's okay. Whatever works...

Olga wrote:I don't know if i will be able to post. My mental condition can get pretty heavy Sad

Light Mystic
OM Member
OM Member

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: