'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your deepest fear???

2 posters

Go down

What's your deepest fear??? Empty What's your deepest fear???

Post by Akindra Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:30 am

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.”
-Nelson Mandela, inaugural address, written by Marianne Williamson
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

What's your deepest fear??? Empty Re: What's your deepest fear???

Post by Amber2008 Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:22 am

Akindra wrote:"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.”
-Nelson Mandela, inaugural address, written by Marianne Williamson

oh my Shocked this is the second time I have read this today, I am being told by spirit to overcome the fears I have in my life..... I love sychronicity...... cheers

jackie
Amber2008
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : my hobby is writing poetry
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Akindra Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:27 am

Isn't synchronicity just the most amazing thing! And the more you become aware and look out for it, the more it happens.

Have you read "The Celestine Prophecy"? It's the best thing I've read about synchronicity.

Actually, I'm thinking that after we do the "Conversations with God" Study Group, we could do a study group on The Celestine Prophecy. I have the guidebook for it here.

Namaste
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down