'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!!

2 posters

Go down

A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Empty A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!!

Post by Sarveswara Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:13 am

This message is important ... for it is to let you know

... how loved you are!

A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! 04-01-10

I give to each and every one of you the gift of pure divine love. A love that is rarely recognised in all its Truth and Beauty within the earthly realms, and yet my dear loved members you are blessed to receive this ultimate gift in its purest form, direct from the Source of Love, "GOD", by which ever name you call upon Him.

I give this gift to you through the essence of myself a devoted servant of OM -God, 'Sarveswara' as an embodiment of Love herself, here to help you recognise your own power of divine love and that you too are the embodiments of LOVE.

This love is Eternal; it can never be lost or taken away. It is permanent always. YOU ARE SO LOVED!!!

Do not doubt this Truth; do not doubt this LOVE ... most importantly my dear ones,
do not DOUBT 'our' God.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Empty Re: A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!!

Post by WhiteCloud Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:41 am

[b] afro Sarveswara you are loved and cherished. I wish to share with you how much my Grand daughter thinks of you too even though you have not met this 9 year old, you have connected with her through your loving a beautiful smileys, she always asks me how Shiralee is and have I spoken with you lately. Today I showed her your site here and she just loved it...
A child is always able to see great love and beauty .
Sai Ram
WhiteCloud

WhiteCloud
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : An Instrument for Love and Peace using gifts of tarot, clairvoyance, psychic art and meditation.
Humor : Way out There! The biggest joke is that we are trying to become what we already ARE!
Registration date : 2007-12-19

http://communities.msn.com/ThePsychicRealms

Back to top Go down

A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Empty Re: A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!!

Post by Sarveswara Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:32 pm

A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Cid_5610My heart so filled with joy Whitecloud ... A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Cid_6d10how blessed I am to have the innocence of youth connect with me is such a special way, what beautiful loving i am blessed with, and this of course is confirmation for me, to prove the purity of love that returns when you open yourself to such love of god and have faith and trust that Gods love is this pure. A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Th_tha10 so very much. A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Cid_9110Please tell her from me, that I have been doing some looking round for her and these are all new smilies for her A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Cid_0010A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Cid_1d10 , heres hoping she doesnt already have them all. And here is a big smootch especially for her
kiss

I didnt forget your grandson either, although I still havent found animated basketballs yet, these are all I have found at this moment in time.A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Basket12 A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Basket11 A special message to all MEMBERS of OM !!! Basket10Do tell him I will keep my eyes out for the special ones. Wink

Rhonda I appreciate you telling me this so very much, thank you so much for being yet once again the divine instrument to bring me the confirmation from God, what a beautiufl loving messenger you are!
Kiss luvu
PS. you should be able to just right click and save these smilies, if you dont know how to add them to your messenger after you have saved them let me know and I will show you.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteCloud Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:01 am

You a a ray of love and light...once again, I know they will be over the moon...Alessandra is looking for a BRB...be right back if you get one...
Love always
Rhonda.

WhiteCloud
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : An Instrument for Love and Peace using gifts of tarot, clairvoyance, psychic art and meditation.
Humor : Way out There! The biggest joke is that we are trying to become what we already ARE!
Registration date : 2007-12-19

http://communities.msn.com/ThePsychicRealms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down