'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duty to Mother on MOTHERS DAY

2 posters

Go down

Duty to Mother on MOTHERS DAY Empty Duty to Mother on MOTHERS DAY

Post by Sarveswara Sun May 11, 2008 4:23 am

Today is Mothers Day, every day should be devoted to Mother ... your Mother is the divine instrument of God that you have been graced with. No matter how your Mother is toward you, you should always treat her with respect and duty, as if she were God.

Your mother is as she is toward you, for your own divine spiritual growth, for this is the only way God knows you will learn, and that you will be led to desire in finding your own Mother/God within your own Being-ness, so it makes no difference weather your Mother is your ideal mother or not, either way she is designed as your Mother for your path to finding your Truth. IT will happen!

So devote yourself to your Mother today especially, in recognition to the Mother-god of your own truth. For she is the divine instrument of form for you specifically to express your love and to accept your devotion as Gods devotee. See God in your Mother.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Duty to Mother on MOTHERS DAY Empty Re: Duty to Mother on MOTHERS DAY

Post by Olga Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:53 am

Hi Sarveswara,

In this physical life i am known as Olga, 25 years and born and raised in Holland. I have lived in Puttaparthi (in India as you most probably know) from August 2007 till December this year (beside some days in Whitefield). Unexpectedly i went back to Holland after a short stay in Delhi and arrived here Dec. 12. Some day after that, i found your site, probably with the keywords "Sathya Sai-Baba forum" in google. I kept the site in internet explorer and wanted to look at it later (probably after my sleep), but then i saw the computer had been off and restarted, so the site was lost.

Later i remembered i may find it throw internet history and found it back. Again i kept the site in internet explorer and later it turned out that my mother accidently had put the computer off. I thought it may be a sign to ignore, as i had read you could do readings and i possibly would have asked for it.

Today i decided to look at your site again (finding it from the internet history) and also saw this message. It's similar or the same as what Baba says in his discources. Since my arrival in Holland, i stay in my mothers house, while i had many bad experiences with her. Recently she behaved awful to me again and as i was conscious of Baba's teachings about mothers, i was going to give up on Baba or it is my mind that tries to convince myself. Baba says something like "listen to your mother and do what she says" or at least speaking with high words. For me it became too much. I had/have to bear a lot in my life.

This evening i saw this message and was remembered of Baba's teachings again. Then i got an insight. As i know that the goal of life is reaching detachment and realising spirituality, i thought in myself that my mother gave me the desire, if not, partial, to be free of this material world and no need to be bounded by such relation with a mother. Beside that, i want to be free of obligations in this world, but Baba has letting me know something that would keep me on earth. I'm standing in a difficult position of life, have yet to go through.
Olga
Olga
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Spirituality, synchronicity, past lives, vegetarism
Humor : Idols/X-factor :). Some people can be so funny there!
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:25 am

My Dear Olga, hug

you are most assuredly a true "Baba's girl". Your story here has brought me my own form of conformation from Swami, and in such a prominent way that brought me to tears of joy.

Please my dear divine instrument, be aware that Swami has guided and led you perfectly according to your destiny and fate.

Keep up the great work you are doing on self, you will get through all your trying times with the Grace of God, this is TRUTH. Remember my sweet one that in those times that beg for compassion, love and support … know that I am always here for you.

Keep in mind your Duty to mother … go beyond the outward appearance and egoic controlling nature, with the awareness that Swami is divinely within and playing the part of your mother for your divine growth. He does so in a way that only you will learn from that is intimate between you and God for your highest learning.

The path of devotion to God is not always an easy one, but is one of the easiest paths to take. I thank you for playing the divine instrument that you have been for me today also, and I am so joyful to have you become a member today on my 50th birthday celebration, I feel you are a gift to me from Swami also I love you . Thank you Baba for bringing Olga into our Ashram for your divine work.

purple lotus om

Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:05 am

Sarveswara, i had read your message earlier. Thanks for the welcome. I just had read things about your life. In my case i have a father with an alcohol problem. He may not drink anymore or not too much, but it has or has been a serious problem. Maybe later i also give some text about my life and spiritual change.
Olga
Olga
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Spirituality, synchronicity, past lives, vegetarism
Humor : Idols/X-factor :). Some people can be so funny there!
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down