'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ASS Stragy

Go down

The ASS Stragy Empty The ASS Stragy

Post by Akindra Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:32 pm

The Ass Strategy :-P

Posted: 10 Jun 2008 05:29 AM CDTWhat should be done when our ASS in on fire??? Ofcourse, resort to the A.S.S. Strategy :-)
So, whats that?
A = Acceptance
S = Solution
S = Surrender

ACCEPTANCE - It seems many times that, when our ass is on fire, :-) we do not recourse for one reason. Why am I? What have I done to face this? Whats my fault? OR the most difficult one is, Higher Principals...Why not let Nature take its own course? Not that these questions have no significance. Yet at times they simply result in prolonging the wisest 'action' that must 'happen' at the 'right moment'. Acceptance is the first Step towards Surrender (Samarpan). Unless accepted,....yes i am ill, yes i am weak, yes i need money, yes i need a Teacher (Guru), yes i may be wrong.....everything is at standstill. For e.g. Jyotish is one of the ACCEPTANCE Vidyas in the Vedic tradition. It helps a person accept, how he/she is born...with its advantages and disadvantages.

SOLUTION - From acceptance to surrender is the journey of this consciousness/soul. However, the middle resting place is Solution (Karma). It is the conscious effort of the individual to do the best, it can, for the betterment of the existing situation (social, personal, psychological, physical, moral, rational, local, international......whatever). Just as the Acceptance mode requires shedding off psychological knots (granthis), the Solution mode requires shedding off of physical lethargic knots (aalasya/praamad). For e.g. Ayurveda is a one of the SOLUTION Vidyas in the Vedic Tradition...with many other active actions (jap, karma-kand, yoga, etc.) being a part of the Solution Strategy.

SURRENDER - Having done all that one can do, based on the individual's temperament, the final resort remains "Surrender" (Samarpan). Spending sometime quietly Meditating...on God or Guru if that suits the liking.....OR Parabramha or Allah or Mindlessness, if the formless aspect suits, whatever. IT HELPS :-)

Lets get our ASS moving ;-D to get "The ASS Strategy" working for us.

Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum