'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its me me me!!!

3 posters

Go down

its me me me!!! Empty its me me me!!!

Post by Jenni Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi my name is jenni and I'm 22, I have a daughter called Lyssa who turns 3 this month. I love anything and everything spiritual and Shiralee is the one who brought me here. I live in Yorkshire in England where there is regular wierd goings on (explains why I'm wierd). I love being creative and artistic, I love drawing fairies and angels in an anime style and I love writing stories. I also love emoticons, oh! piggie! pig even better! alien! alien . Yeah I'm pretty wierd and wacky so i can't wait to meet you all and freak you out! lol! geek wave

Jenni
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

its me me me!!! Empty Re: its me me me!!!

Post by Sarveswara Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:18 am

HA HA Laughing Welcome to the OM family Jenni hug I was actually surprised to see you joined up, as you said you were waiting to get the net. But all good, glad to see you here (hear) teehee.

Fenix ... I C All I told jen that you and her are similar in humor and that you would get on well with each other ... scratch funny I noticed the time she signed up was 11:11 haha... I always think of you as thats your sign. lol. Go figure ... teehee Laughing
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fhenix Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:32 pm

Welcome Jenni,

I love your personality, I could feel it as I read your intro. So glad to have you join us, now we have to get together in chat. I feel a certain likeness in us when i was reading about you. Then i read sav's comment and i get confirmation. Thanks sav, can you take 2 of us at one time? hahaha

Can't wait to meet you in chat jen, until then love and light........

fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum