'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids!? - Akindra's Diary - 5 October 2008

Go down

Kids!? - Akindra's Diary - 5 October 2008 Empty Kids!? - Akindra's Diary - 5 October 2008

Post by Akindra Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:37 am

Well it's Sunday morning and I'm wondering why I find it so easy to understand and deal with adults but not kids. My son had a friend over for a sleepover last night and this morning they are at each others throats. Well actually my son is at his friends throat, he's being awful, not sharing, saying he wants him to go home, that he's not his friend anymore etc etc

He has calmed down a bit now, but I just don't understand where it comes from, or what to do to try and make him realise how friendship etc works. I asked how he would feel if the situation was reversed and he said "good" and then I asked how being angry was making him feel, and he said "good".

Anyway, I am hoping that it's just being a kid and if I keep trying to teach him the right way then when he grows up he will be okay??

Glenda
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down