'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting to all!

3 posters

Go down

Greeting to all! Empty Greeting to all!

Post by Smiling Light Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi there,

Would like to introduce myself to the members of "OM"

My name is Jessica Schnehage, 23 year old spiritual seeker from South Africa.

I am very open minded, and believe that there is too much knowledge available to us in this world to simply abide by one source of Truth.
I believe that by finding what information and experiences resonate with you, you are walking your own unique spiritual path of Truth.
With this being said, I am currently finding much wisdom in the weekly Tao classes I am attending, and I really appreciate the universal way this knowledge of "the Way" can relate to anyone. I believe that we are ONE, and that those who have awakened to this need to work in order to help the rest of humanity to grasp this. There is so much pain, fear and violence in this world, and it is a reflection of what is happening internally and spiritually within the hearts and minds of each person walking this earth.

I stand for Peace, and freedom from greed, manipulation and hatred. I really feel that we need to reconnect with the earth again on an intimate level, and I think the best way for us to survive in this age of economic struggle is to start living off the land again in a mutually beneficial relationship with Mother Earth (Gaia) and all her wonders.

I am also very interested in Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism, Reiki, Yoga, Tai Chi, Falun Gong, meditation and New Spirituality.

Besides this, I work as an entertainment consultant and booking agent in the music industry. I love music and play bass guitar, piano and sing. I also have a horse called Going Solo and have a passion for photography.

In the process of moving to Cape Town, where I can live between the great Mountains and the great Sea with air and water that is alive!
I look very much forward to the discussions on this forum.

Much peace, love and blessings.
Jess

Smiling Light
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Music Booking Agent, photography, horseriding, music, singing, reading, writing, taoism, buddhism, hopi nation prophecies, new spirituality, consciousness, unity, light, love and peace. Just started yoga, and want to start tai chi / chi gong and reiki soonest!
Humor : Life is what happens when you make other plans. :)
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Greeting to all! Empty Re: Greeting to all!

Post by Light Mystic Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:23 am

Welcome to the forum Smiling Light!

I look forward to chatting with you....

Light Mystic
OM Member
OM Member

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Akindra Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:06 am

Welcome Jess flower

What a beautiful introduction, I resonate very much with you have said.

I haven't studied a lot of Tao, but I've read the Tao of Pooh - excellent light hearted book with some deep Taoic philosophy attached.

My husband has actually re-captured my interest in Buddhism. He has only recently started on the spiritual path and he likes the buddhist philosophies. I think, as a very left brain sort of person, I sometimes get bogged down in the details, and many religions get so difficult and confusing once you start trying to intellectualy understand the theory and rituals. But I have realised now it's not all about that - it's back to basics and just seeing the beauty of the different paths we can pick and choose from.

Lately I've been trying to change the things I use and eat etc to more natural and home grown/made if possible. I strongly feel too that we need to get back to living in harmony with the earth. Although i just wish she wouldn't give me so many challenges. At the moment, most of my veggie garden is busy feeding the bugs! lol - well i guess they need to eat too. Laughing

Anway - looking forward to getting to know you better.

Namaste

Akindra sunny
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum