'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saveswara is having computer problems...................

3 posters

Go down

Saveswara is having computer problems................... Empty Saveswara is having computer problems...................

Post by fhenix Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:35 am

Hello ..................

I have been messenging back and forth most of the morning (aust.) and nite (u.s.) and she can not manage to get her pages for the Ashram or this site to load up. It shows her as logged in here but she is not at the moment. She has tried everything, but nothing is working. Soooo....she asked me to post this message, letting you know that she is having computer problems and as soon as she can get this worked out she will be back. Needless to say, she is quite baffled by this, but then her faith has her laughing thru this whole thing. All in God's timing.............

I'll keep you posted, but hopefully it won't be long.

Love, Light & Blessings,
fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Back to top Go down

Saveswara is having computer problems................... Empty Re: Saveswara is having computer problems...................

Post by Jon28 Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:08 am

Thanks for the heads-up, fhenix. bounce
Jon28
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Saveswara is having computer problems................... Empty Re: Saveswara is having computer problems...................

Post by fhenix Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:17 am

No worries jon, I will keep you posted. It's 12:15am and she is still not having any luck. That is USA time, 4:15pm Aust. So there ya go, I am off to bed, and saveswara is off to take a nap and "sleep" on it and maybe come up with a new plan. I will see what God and tomorrow brings........Blessings to all.

fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:43 am

Well guys funny thing happened. lol! I had my nap, I slept on it ... and I slept a big sleep Sleep ... when I got up I felt so refreshed, it was wonderful cheers ... I hadn'tbeen given any insights I C All about the pc problem though scratch ... so just came and logged in to see what would happen Question ... and wouldnt ya know it ... i got straight in without a hitch. cyclops I must have jst needed the much needed sleep haha ... God works in mysterious ways.

OK so now I am back and running ... for now anyways lol. sunny
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down