'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camouflage

2 posters

Go down

Camouflage Empty Camouflage

Post by Jon28 Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Camouflage

My senses are buffeted by worldly frenzies
like flakes in a February blizzard.

I spin down material slopes
in desire's snow saucer,
cravings keep me sliding wildly.

Closer to the cliff's edge I swirl;
faster and faster as fear fuels my speed...

until a wall of mercy stops me cold.

Rangers of Grace
lead me to
safe quarters.

Then.....

Love carries me back
up the mountain

and I melt into white.
Jon28
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Camouflage Empty Re: Camouflage

Post by Sarveswara Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:37 am

Your analogy on how the desires affect our beingness, by using coldness, is so very clever. As it brings to me the realisation that, yes indeed to be in ego, desiring after all those material gratifications, leaves one empty and cold, not fulfilled and joyful.

Oh yes of course at the very beginning, we feel that initial sense of joy and fulfilment, but far too quickly does the sense of gratification for a fulfilled desire dissipate with the next desire pushing forward its new focus in our heads.

You have so cleverly portrayed the sense of feeling one is left with if one speeds forward to fulfill the belly of desire. And even more cleverly the wall of mercy comes always to those who have surrendered and seek the help to let go of said desires. The rangers our own Truth, our own God, our own Guru, does always come at the 11th hour to lead us back to the source of LOVE, and yes we are lifted and float blissfully once again in the arms of ALL THAT IS.

God I love your work JON … the way it makes me think. hug God blesses us, how graced we are to unite in divine words!

kiss
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down