'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth

3 posters

Go down

Sunny Truth

Post by Amber2008 Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:57 pm

What is the Truth of God?

Is it your truth?

Is it mine?

How does one find the real truth of God?

Is the truth within?

But what if the truth is so hidden within ones self?

How does one get to that truth?

Should I believe another's truth?

Am I even ready for God's truth?

~Jackie~
Amber2008
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : my hobby is writing poetry
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Sunny Re: Truth

Post by Sarveswara Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 am

So well expressed hunny; as a part of the spiritual journy ... the doubts and confusion that actually push us forward to finding the answers too. The process of the spiritual learning, the process is well expressed here in this poem. This is one I am sure you will look back on and find power within the questions you posed to yourself as motivation forward on your path.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akindra Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:37 am

I love this one too! So thought provoking! I thought it would be nice if other people share what they believe within their life - so here are my answers from what I have learnt so far - they may be not everyones answers and that's what the whole poem is about I guess!

What is the Truth of God? - "God" is the Truth

Is it your truth? - It's mine and everyones - whether they know it or not

Is it mine? - I believe it is - you've answered this with your other poems

How does one find the real truth of God? - believe in him and ask him for it and trust that he will show you

Is the truth within? - yes as we are all a part of the one spiritual consciousness

But what if the truth is so hidden within ones self? - it's still there anyway and we have plenty of lives to try again

How does one get to that truth? - there are so many ways, so many practices and religions, it is personal for each person - alot of people do alot of reading from spiritual teachers and sacred texts (like me) and alot of people believe that only meditation will get you there (I need to do more of this!! lol)

Should I believe another's truth? I always listen and then decide if it is right for me or not. If I decide it's not I still respect that that is their truth and no-one is wrong in their ideas

Am I even ready for God's truth? I guess everyone has a time and as Sarveswara always says - God will let you know when it is time - it's all in his perfect timing for you.

~Jackie~
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down