'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE! ~ Sai Baba

Go down

om VIDEO - AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE! ~ Sai Baba

Post by Sarveswara Sat May 10, 2008 3:28 am

VIDEO - AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE!

This video has been created from a letter sent to devotees by Sathya Sai Baba, a message from God. For me Sathya Sai Baba is my instrument to bring me to GOD. God may come to you in a different form and different name, but He is still the One and same God that IS, represented by all names and forms!

Although this letter has been written by the name and form of Sathya Sai Baba, simply by replacing your own particular name and form of ‘God’ to the internal message, is delivering to you, Gods message! There is a ‘special’ message for ‘us all’ in here! You will know which part is designed for you specifically.
"God will surely reveal Himself there, where one is convinced of His holy presence."
- Sathya Sai Baba

You may want to pause the music on the portal page if you intend to watch the video from there, as the video has its own music.

Please click here to (Post a comment) VIDEO - AWAKE! AWAKE! AWAKE! ~ Sai Baba Do not use link below!
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down