'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update about Sarveswara

+2
fhenix
Sarveswara
6 posters

Go down

Update about Sarveswara Empty Update about Sarveswara

Post by Sarveswara Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 am

Cloud Hello my beautiful family members, I am just leaving you this message as an update so that you are aware what is happening with me.

On the 2nd of January I woke up to find my father delirious and rang for the ambulance to take him to the hospital, at the same time I got word that my son had also gone to hospital that night in New Zealand.

Since then my son has returned home safe and sound. But my father is still in Hospital with about the 6th bout of Pneumonia since April 2007 ... the 1st bout for this year.

Last night I heard threats of flooding around the area being a possibility. But I never felt threatened or worried, somehow I knew I would be safe. Upon waking this morning I discover I am surrounded be the deluge of the flood waters from last night, I look out the back into the cane fields and see a lake instead ... I go up to the road out the front and its clear of any flood deluge but to the right of me and to the left of me is the deluge of the flood waters are witnessed ... I was shocked to see all this around me but missing me ... and as I slept right through it comfy in Gods loving arms.

I can say this; due to my faith and trust in God, I have been protected. I have since found out this is the worst flood in over 60 years or more here in my home town. Around Tweed and other sections of the Northern Coast area are being evacuated in the lower areas and being declared natural disaster areas.

I am hemmed in and cannot get to the Hospital to visit Dad today but was able to ring him and talk. He is getting better and not due to come home until Monday all going well. I cannot get into town either but have plenty of food for myself and daughter.

Again, God has protected my father by making sure he was safe in Hospital before he sent the flood waters trapping us in.

We have power still at present, and I have enough food to last before I next go into town. I hear the CES helicopters, and listening to the radio to all the devastation around.

I will keep you all posted as I can ... It seems the end of 2007 is finishing its cycle for me and washing away the debris of the last year to cleanse the way for the new beginnings of this coming year.

I feel comfortable and safe ... I have no concerns about my safety at all ... my faith is in God and lets face it so far He has proved my saviour. angel
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Update about Sarveswara Empty Re: Update about Sarveswara

Post by fhenix Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Thank you my darling for the update, I just watched some of the videos on ninemsn and saw Tumbulgum and Murbah, wow, I haven't seen it that way even when I lived out in Uki. I hope the situation gets better soon, the storm seems to be finally passing to the south. Thank you God for watching over my sisters and brothers in these areas. I know your dad is safe thanks to god again getting him to the safe zone before this happened, as he sits up on the hill he can see what is going on all around him. He really is in the perfect spot. I'll catch up with you soon for an update. I hope that White Cloud is ok, she is out in that somewhere too. But knowing God, she is fine also.

angel fhenix
fhenix
fhenix

Female
Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Traveller
Humor : Rising from the ashes, again

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon28 Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:14 pm

luvu I am glad you and father and daughter are safe, and weathered the storm. You are on higher ground...it is no wonder you had no worry...

I pray that the waters will ebb, but know that your faith never will.

Sending my love.............your virtual partner on the Ark....................Jon
Jon28
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Update about Sarveswara Empty MORE UPDATE

Post by Sarveswara Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:42 am

Cloud Well my family ... I have weathered the storm, so far so good ... its still happening all around me though and I am sending all my prayers for safety and relief soon to all the others around me that have been effected.

I have lost my hot water, due to a washer bursting its seams; Rolling Eyes it seems ... teehee... and have had to turn off the hot water due to the kitchen tap running full bore and releasing all the hot water. hmm So I do not have any hot water for showers etc until a plumber can get out here to fix it. (Which could be quite a few days by the sounds of it)

So its Indian washes for us for the time being ... that's with a bucket of water and washing oneself down. duh

No problemo ... many others have much more severe hardships than this. And anyway this is not a hardship, just an inconvenience due to being spoilt. ha-ha Laughing

But I am hoping like crazy that my cold water tap doesnt do the same thing as its getting harder and harder to turn off ... please hurry up Mr plumber Smug ...
luck I am nursing the cold tap tenderly until help arrives.

It rained all night again, but now its stopped and only raining off and on. At the present moment that I am writing this ... the rain has stopped and the sun is trying to peep through the clouds to sooth us. I see and feel it. sunny

Kiss
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:14 am

angel Well things are looking up ... I was able to get through to see Dad in the hospital and he is doing well, he is seeing the speach therapist on Monday.

He told me though that he had his first fall early hours this morning, my poor darling... he went to get up to go to the toilet and went down with a big thud ... he said he didnt hurt himself but he may have hurt his eye as its all blury to see through now. All going well he will be allowed to come home Tuesday. Yah!!! cheers

Smug I'm still waiting for the plumber to contact me though ... so no joy with the Hot watrer being fixed as yet. All Gods timing, I just have to be patient. angel At least I know they can get through now.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteCloud Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 am

Hi Lil One,
I thought something was amiss...so sorry your dad has not been well and I thought you may have been in trouble with the water rising, I do remmber when I lived there and we were flooded in when it rained like it has been lately,
My thoughts are with you precious and well wishes for your darling dad.
Namaste' WhiteCloud

WhiteCloud
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : An Instrument for Love and Peace using gifts of tarot, clairvoyance, psychic art and meditation.
Humor : Way out There! The biggest joke is that we are trying to become what we already ARE!
Registration date : 2007-12-19

http://communities.msn.com/ThePsychicRealms

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber2008 Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:25 pm

Crying or Very sad Hi Shiralee, so sorry to read about your fathers bad health and the bad weather you are having. I can understand about the bad weather. Rolling Eyes I get plenty of huricanes and floodings also. Have been thru Huricane Andrew up to katrina to wilma. But those are just lessons i think that God's angel sends us to appreciate what we do have. Anyways that is what I feel. clever yep Love and LIght rosebud Very Happy PS Shiralee love the smilies you have here. teehee........ Thumbsup
Amber2008
Amber2008
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 53
Job/hobbies : my hobby is writing poetry
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:01 am

Thank you my Rosebud hug ... but you are so right hunny, it is indeed the higher powers that be, sending us reminders about a lot of things and one of them is certainly to appreciate what we have.

I am appreciating what I have now ... I have cold runnig water, so far so good touch wood, teehee, and I have a father who is ailing but on the mend and getting better every day. I appreciate all these things. Kiss

Wow I am amazed that you have been through so much bad weather, you will have to tell me all about it in chat, that is if we ever catch each other on line... I am usually in there in my mornings ... in my afternoons and again in my evenings ... you just gotta come in when im in ... haha ...
luvu my Rosebud ... hope Gods timing gets us in the chat room together soon hunny lol ... I notice that I keep missing you ... just .
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:29 am

Oh my ... angel God forgive me ... I sooo I love you luv the convenience of hot and cold running water inside the house, and able to take warm showers.

Thank you God for sending your angel plumber to fix these things for me, giving me back these conveniences.

Smug (Funnily enough he looked a little like this, cap n all, teehee)

I so do appreciate them ... but God I did also appreciate the cold running water when my hot water had died.

angel Lesson is to appreciate what you have in your now, even if it is less than what you had in your past. All Gods timing and provisions will provide everything you need in every given moment of your life, for your highest good.

Each moment it is your choice to appreciate or to whinge. If you always choose to appreciate, you will always feel blessed and content no matter what the circumstances.
Cloud As my mum use to tell me ... always play the Glad game Flea. (My nick name)

Very clever ma... thank you too for teaching me this awesome truth which set me well onto my spiritual path in the most positive way. hug
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:44 am

BRAND NEW UPDATE

Hospital just rung and I can go get Dad ... he is well enough to come home cheers ... so thats the water fixed and dad is coming home ... yahhhh for us today .... THANK YOU GOD ... I enjoyed the ride teehee. angel Pat on the head for me teehee ... Laughing
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteCloud Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:39 am

afro You are Blessed with a 'Positive mind'...or should I say you have overcome negative thinking...hooray to your darling mum for instilling that with her 'Play the Glad game'..

It will be lovely to have you back with your great and new ideas. drunken

Blessings,
WhiteCloud/Rhonda.

WhiteCloud
OM Member
OM Member

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : An Instrument for Love and Peace using gifts of tarot, clairvoyance, psychic art and meditation.
Humor : Way out There! The biggest joke is that we are trying to become what we already ARE!
Registration date : 2007-12-19

http://communities.msn.com/ThePsychicRealms

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mystic Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm so glad everything worked out for you!

Light Mystic
OM Member
OM Member

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:26 am

Thanking you Light Mystic, hug
Sarveswara
Sarveswara