'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration

Go down

Rate Today’s Wisdom Message ~ The Holy Bible - faith and trust

Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration Vote_lcap0%Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration Vote_lcap0%Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration Empty Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration

Post by Sarveswara Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration Embras10

"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man."
-Proverbs 3:3-4

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."

-Proverbs 18:10

"The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes. The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous."

-Psalm 19:7-9

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD."
-Psalm 25:4-7

"Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth."
-Psalm 26:2-3

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever."
-Psalm 28:7-9

God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
-Hebrews 13:5-6

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
-Proverbs 3:5-6

"Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me; O LORD, be my help. You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever."
-Psalm 30:10-12

Bible Verses and Quotes: Inspiration Handdo10
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com