'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for All of Humanity

2 posters

Go down

Prayer for All of Humanity Empty Prayer for All of Humanity

Post by Jon28 Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Color Om Prayer for All of Humanity

I pray for all of humanity to one day feel the pulse of the Mother Earth in their feet as they tread. I pray for mankind to find the faith to believe in the messages carried by their dreams and to see beyond the visible world. I pray that everyone I come in contact with can walk away with much, or at least some, of the happiness that lives within me. I pray for peace, acceptance, and tolerance for all who express their love for the higher power (whatever that name may be). Most of all, I pray for an end to the violence and depravity that darkens many souls. Peace be with us all!

- Beliefnet member LadyLovelyBug

I came across this prayer today and extend it to all of us.......Jon
Jon28
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Prayer for All of Humanity Empty Re: Prayer for All of Humanity

Post by Sarveswara Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:25 am

Thank you Jon ~ for this most fitting and powerful prayer. It struck a special chord in me today as I was guided jjust before coming here and finding this beautiful prayer to open the Veda's and read similar words within the prayers of worship to The Divine Being of name and form of choice. Thus making my day begin auspiciously with special prayers ... OM Jon ~ Thankyou hug and Thankyou LadyLovelyBug from my I love you
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down