'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAI Messages for YOU and ME

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swami SAI Messages for YOU and ME

Post by Sarveswara Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Well Mixsy you have got my juices flowing … you have started something now babe in reading The Tao of Pooh and I have also found a book to share with you all as I read it … I was at the markets today and this one came to my attention as I hadn’t read it and I got it for next to nothing. This book is called:

“Sai Messages for YOU and ME” volume II, written by Lucas Ralli.

Since I was looking for something to share with you all here, this title struck me as humorous and as I don’t believe in coincidences, I knew this was sitting there waiting for me to come along. This book is written one page at a time, which also makes it easier to share it with you as I read through it. Clever God!

The contents have 136 Titles for us to read through. Not as daunting as it sounds as you will see each title that I write up here is no more than one page long, mostly less than. So let us enjoy the book together as we begin …

study The Dream of Man

The dream of man is to realise the truth, and through that realisation, to find fulfilment and liberation from the desires and attachments that bind him to the world and the constant cycle of birth and death.

The teachings are here in these messages and it is for you to decide whether or not you wish to put them in to practice in your daily life. If you do, you will reach the goal and on your journey along the spiritual path will begin to experience true happiness, joy and peace of mind. And eventually you will experience these under all conditions and circumstances, for that is the test, not just brief periods of peace and happiness but a permanent state the state of perfect peace and absolute being. I am THAT, and when you reach the ultimate union with God, you too become THAT

It is goal, the dream, the end of the long journey through so many lives. These messages should inspire you and show you the way. Follow that path and put behind you the pattern of the past, all the endless desires and attachments that have led you nowhere, except into a wilderness. Your whole life has been clouded by illusion, with false values being placed on so much that is unreal, only transient.

Rise up, My children, and see the light while it shines so strongly right in front of you. How can anyone fail to see the divine light?

God is love and I am that love which I shower upon all of you. I will always be with you, even when you deny Me, for My love flows constantly, endlessly, everywhere at all times.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Swami Re: SAI Messages for YOU and ME

Post by Sarveswara Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:06 pm

study Satsang

What is the reason that you gather together for satsang? It is a gathering together of those on the path who have become awakened and who are looking for further help in finding their way ahead.

There are many paths, some of them leading nowhere. But, in satsang, through the divine teachings, you have the chance to find the right path and to see the way far ahead.

Nothing comes with our effort, Prayer and incantations may help, but you need more than that to move far along the path. What is needed is action, action based on the divine teachings of the Lord.

Today you come together and you should experience the feeling that all are one. Satsang presents an opportunity to help each other spiritually and to see how you can help humanity when you return to your own homes.

Selfless serve to mankind is the way to develop your spirituality, to turn away from the state of spiritual inertia, so widespread at present. Remember always that when you make a sincere effort, the Lord sustains you. The Lord’s help is unlimited; the Lord’s love in unlimited; but it is up to you to make the effort and lead your life in such a way that the divine power flows through you, and you become a beacon of divine love and light.

Awaken, awaken and see the light that shines all around you, if only you open you eyes.

Open your heart and become part of the divine whole, manifesting yourself at he highest level of consciousness so that you become completely at one with God in this lifetime.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon28 Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:54 am

Aum..........Peace...........Amen
Jon28
Jon28

Male
Number of posts : 119
Job/hobbies : I am a practicing dentist..i also wear the hats of poet and musician.
Humor : Everything else can wait....your search for God cannot.
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:18 am

study Children

All children are the offspring of Almighty God who swells in the heart of every living soul.

In their early years, Sai children are taught the truth that all are one and there is only God.

God, indeed, is love, that is the fundamental truth and the basis of all nature, God manifesting Himself everywhere, in every form and shape.

As the years unfold, the karmic patterns of the past lead to a great variety of experiences in the present life. Although the past cannot be changed, the problems caused by the past can be faced with fortitude once you learn to surrender everything to God. He is your mother and your father and He will take care of you and all your needs, once you surrender to His will.

Love is the key to a happy and fulfilling life because love is the God-force itself. That divine love can brighten your whole future and carry you forward on your journey so that you are unaffected by the ups and downs that you experience. You should remain full of joy at all times.

The Sai children of today are the leaders of tomorrow and they need every encouragement. As Christ said two thousand years ago, “Suffer the little children to come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:28 am

study Body and Soul Harmony

Cleansing of the body and of the sol come together. When the soul is disturbed, it delays the proper cleansing and healing of the body.

In cases of illness, rest is important and , during this period, the sick person should also try to look within and take stock of himself, his life, habits and beliefs, and his attitude to other people. It is necessary to come to terms with some aspects of the past, the way of think, particularly where it has been negative, something which is not conductive to spiritual progress or the establishment of harmony between body and soul. Therapy is required for both it you are to achieve inner peace and harmony, a tonic that heals all the ills of the body. When there have been many years of ill health, the change cannot take place overnight. It is a gradual process or readjustment. What is needed is a balance between body and soul, a body-soul harmony.

Change normally comes gradually as the inner awakening takes place a process that can continue for several years. But, once that process has been put into motion, progress is the inevitable result, even if the evidence does not appear for some time.

I will help anyone id only they will turn to Me. What is needed is not a brief effort but a continuous contact with the Lord. If you could only understand the wholeness of the structure of the universe and learn to live, think and vibrate as part of the whole, as children of the omnipresent God, then harmony and inner peace would come to the body and soul and all your ills would disappear.

In spite of any beliefs that people may hold, most of them act and think as if they were 1% spiritual and 99% material. This accounts for all the evil and other ills in the world today. Man has turned away from God and has chosen to live in the self-made wilderness. It is his own choice.

Intellectual assessment is not the solution to these problems. What is needed is positive action so that each day you move closer to God by being at one with Him throughout the day in all that you do. See Him as your shadow, always there beside you or behind you. Treat Him as part of yourself for that is what He is, not just an aspect of yourself, but your higher self.

Remember the words, “I am you, you are Me, all one, all God.” Live is the certain knowledge that you and God are really one, even though you may seem so far apart. You yourself have chosen to move away, distracted by the material life which you are here to experience. But now you should begin to see the illusion of that side of life and move back towards truth and reality. See everything for what it really is and never become attached to anything on the material level. Then, and only then, will you find the way to re-establish complete harmony between body and soul and enjoy the perfect health that flows with it.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:12 am

study Love Is My Message

Love is My message, the same love which I pour into the universe and which I shower upon each one of you. It is the most potent force in the universe and the greatest healer.

Where is that love now? Look at the people around you at this very moment, in this hall, and see if there are signs of that love in their faces and expressions. If so, it is a reflection of My love and they are allowing it to flow.

Love is in the heart and that is the home of the Lord, the omnipresent God. But, so often, the heart is blocked and love cannot flow. Man even separates himself from God, not physically, but in the mind. His thoughts become restricted to the material level and his whole life is controlled and directed by the desires of his senses. That is not good.

Man has free will and he exercises it in his own way, this creating a distinctly individual future, What you see today is the result of the past, the direct result of a total past covering many lives. Every thought and every action is there, recorded for eternity. That is what man is, no more, no less. But he is still divine! He should come to realise this innate divinity and begin to exercise free will in such a way that he becomes master of his own life. Otherwise he will remain a slave to the senses and all the cravings that continually lead him astray.

Thoughts are much more powerful than you realise and they affect others around you, even in far away places, Watch your thoughts and try to turn them towards God so that you begin to follow the divine path, the only path which can lead you out of the wilderness and back into the light.

It is a path which eventually leads to liberation and release from the chains that bind you to the cycle of birth and death at the lower levels of consciousness.

My life is My message and it is a life full of love and bliss. You should learn something from ti so that you, too, can experience the bliss that comes from an inner awakening and the rising up of the soul to the higher levels of consciousness.

Never before has there been such an opportunity for man to become awakened. Each one of you should seize that chance and put behind you the state of illusion which overshadows so many of your lives.

Move away from materialistic obsessions and try to see everything as it really is. So much of what you see is illusory, transient, without real value or meaning. Instead, look up into the heavens and visualise the glory of God. Look within, into your own hear, the temple of the omnipresent God. Know that He is there and that you and He are truly one.

I am that, you are that, all one, all God. This is the concept of unity and the whole, no separation, all part of the whole, for in truth there is only God.

It is love that will propel you along the spiritual path and that love is My love. It has unlimited power. Try to open your heart so that the love can flow; then your whole life will be transformed. And when the love flows freely, you can begin to help others and guide them along the same spiritual path, so that they too can experience the bliss that is there for everyone.

All are on the same path and all have the same goal: liberations and the ultimate merging with the omnipresent God. It is only through love that man can reach that goal.

God IS love. Live in love.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:20 pm

study The Mind

Animals are My children, My creation, and they are closer to nature than the human race. The love which they reflect is clearly visible because their minds are not distracted by the thoughts that occupy the mind of man and disturb him so much.

Man is full of worries of every kind and he is easily overcome by desire. Concern about possessions, money, property, cars, jobs, position and so many other things fill his mind. How can such a man reflect the love of God while his mind is saturated with such thoughts, and when all these things mean so much to him?

The mind is like a lake. When the water is calm, the rays of the sun are reflected on the surface of the water, like a mirror. But if the water is disturbed because the wind is blowing, then there is very little reflection.

Man must learn to control his mind. It is disturbed because he gives false values to the affairs of the world and associates himself with all that is going on around him. Instead, he should remain detached form all that and live in the world but not part of it. He walks through a field but he does not become part of the field, so why should he become part of the world?

Man is divine, and if only he could remember that, he would see life so very differently: he would cease to be affected by so much of what goes on in the world.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 pm

study Wealth and Possessions

It is not necessarily wealth and possessions which delay mans progress on the spiritual path but his attitude towards them.

Man must live, support a family and provide for their future. Later in life, that responsibility should be completed, and then he should spend his time and energy pursuing a more spiritual way of life.

Nothing on earth is permanent. Even your possessions and wealth do not really belong to you. You have them for the time being but, eventually, you will leave them all behind.

It is important to understand this because so many people become attached to their possessions. The same applies, but to a greater extent, to wealth. This should be used for good purposes while you have it, and not accumulated for its own sake. Sadly, many people spend much of their time concentrating on building up wealth. Even when they have it, there is usually the desire for more and more.

Giving is more rewarding than receiving and it brings its own joy as you see other people made happy or content through your acts. Give, give, give! What ever you have, share it with those who are less fortunate.

And, above all else, give your love to everyone, for love is the most valuable possession and it is available in abundance.

Love is the life blood of everything, the most nourishing food that will ever exist. Fill yourself with that divine love and share it with the world around you.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:40 pm

study The Nature of Man

My children, you should throw off the cloak of maya and manifest yourselves in life as you really are, children of God, part of God, God Himself, for the Lord lives in your heart and you are He, as clearly as He is you. Only when you understand this fundamental truth can you begin to manifest yourself at the higher levels of consciousness and reach out towards the divine state. But man tends to hesitate, fearing to give up his past attitudes and beliefs. And what does he really believe? Usually, the answer is “nothing”.

Man is so preoccupied with his search for sensory satisfaction and egotistic pleasures that he seldom stops to reflect on the true nature of like, nor does he think of looking inside or examining himself to contemplate the mystery of who he really is. Instead, he is constantly distracted by the apparent satisfactions and pleasures that can be obtained from material pursuits. He chases after this and that, always assuming that satisfaction lies at the end of the trail. But, in truth, there is no end to that trail; it simply leads him further and further away from the only path which could bring him the fulfilment he needs. That path is the spiritual path and it is shorter than he may think it is. The spiritual path leads him inside himself, for heaven lies within.

Start today on a new path and look inside yourself, contemplating the truth that heaven lies within, heaven being the unity of your soul with God.

You are a droplet of the divine, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent God. When you reach the state of the purified soul, it means that you constantly manifest yourself as I AM THAT, THAT I AM.

In all that you do, every thought, this over-riding awareness colours everything. You see the divinity within and without, everywhere, everyone and everything being an expression or manifestation of divinity. There is no place that I (the Lord) am not. I dwell in the heart of the sinner and the evil man, too, and I watch patiently as the timeless process of evolution continues its endless cycle.

Life is an expression of God and will always be. There is a continuous outpouring of new life into the universe with every breath of the Lord. Change is continually taking place and that change is the process of evolution.

All of you are the creation of God, all of you are on the same journey, all of you are part of the whole and all of you will, eventually, merge again with the source. This is the timeless drama that you can witness as you live out your lives.

All of you have the chance to find the Truth and follow the path that will lead you out of your present difficulties. These difficulties stem from ignorance and the separation that comes into your lives when you follow the wrong path. But, if you look within and come to terms with yourselves you really are, divinity itself, then all your problems will be resolved. That divine state exists now, but only you can decide whether it is the goal you are seeking, or whether those unfulfilled desires must be satisfied before you turn inwards and come to terms with reality and the truth.

Contemplate these thoughts and know that what I tell you is the truth. The each along the path of materialism has no end and can never bring to more and move desiring. It is like a soap bubble, getting bigger and bigger as you blow in more air, and it gives the appearance of something that is beautiful and real. But, in the end, the bubble bursts and there is nothing at all.

Through your obsession with materialism, you are creating the same soapy bubble. Look at that bubble very closely in case it reflects your own life, a blown up bubble which contains nothing of any real or lasting value.

My children, the time has come for change and a re-awakening of mankind. Examine yourselves now and make the changes that will lead you back to divinity.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:04 am

study Birthday 1985

Every year you celebrate My birthday and thousands of people come together from all over the world. These occasions should also be your birthdays, a time when you become awakened and prepare yourself for a better future.

While you are with Me, you have the unique opportunity to look within and concentrate your mind on what really matters, your own spiritual state. You should examine yourself and consider how you relate to God and all mankind. In what ways have you changed since you become aware of the divine Avatar and the teachings which He has brought to the world? Are you willing and ready to take those vital steps which would lead you towards divinity and release you for ever from the chains that bind you to the earth, and the cycle of births and deaths?

That is the true significance of My birthday, the opportunity which it brings to all of you to speed up your awakening and your journey along the spiritual path. But few of you take that opportunity, and it is a decision which only you can make. You have the freedom of choice, based on the re will that I have given to all mankind. I show you the way but I do not lift you from the lower levels of consciousness, if that is where you choose to remain.

Contemplate that thought, whether you are happy living at those lower levels, full of desire, yet never experiencing anything other than transient pleasures. It is a life of delusion and can never bring lasting happiness or peace of mind.

Humility is the sign of an advance soul. It results from an understanding of oneself and the nature of life and everything with it. When you witness true humility you will also see love glowing, for the one compliments the other.

Look at the reverse and what do you fine? Desire, greed, jealousy, anger and all the negative emotions. When you experience these, you should look within and consider at what level you are manifesting yourself. These negative emotions are a clear indication that you have not yet found the true spiritual path.

Awaken. My children, to the call of God and know that a divine life awaits you if you rise up and follow the teachings of the Lord. The chance is there for every one of you. The Lord waits patiently and observes everything, even every thought, for He resides in your hear. Perhaps today you will become aware of that divine spark, hidden away, just waiting to shine forth out of the darkness and illumine the world around you.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Fri May 02, 2008 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Thu May 01, 2008 2:16 am

study Compassion

Compassion is akin to godliness. It is a reflection of God’s love and the flow of His love to all around. It is an inner feeling when the heart id touched, the heart being the God within. Compassion grows stronger as man draws closer to God, realising that he and the God within are one.

The goal of man is to find God and return to the divine state where man and God are one. Love and compassion form the pathway, love first, for without love there can be no compassion. Open your hearts so that the love of God can flow freely. That is My message.

Look within to find the truth, to find God, then look without and see the same God-force everywhere, in everyone and everything.

When the awakening comes, love will begin to flow and the feelings of compassion will grow. You will see others as yourself, not just brothers and sisters, but children of the omnipresent God, all part of the same divinity.

The feeling of unity with all around you, with people, animals, birds, flowers, trees and all nature brings with it a sense of inner peace and fulfilment as you recognise the totality of the whole as God Himself.

Love and compassion bring everything together in perfect harmony.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Fri May 02, 2008 2:59 am

study The Evolving Soul

As the process of evolution speeds up with the awakening of the soul, there is an acceleration of the cumulative effects of past karmas, so that the pattern which mud be worked out more quickly. The evolved should, therefore, hasten their own karmic consequences to clear the way for a quicker move forward, knowing that ultimate liberation is within their grasp.

What is illness? It is a condition of the physical body. What is body? It is a vehicle for a particular life.

Illnesses are not so important; what matters is spiritual health. However, many people learn something for long periods of illness and it encourages them to look within to search for the real cause of their problems.

The more evolved souls have learnt to welcome problems of every kind, for each problem brings a new opportunity to progress. And as the evolved soul approaches the end of the journey, there are no problems or illnesses, as you understand them, just passing events which are observed, like a bird that flies past in the sky. The evolved soul is unaffected by events, illnesses or anything else and, instead, remains calm, happy and full of joy at all times, knowing that he and God are one.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Akindra Fri May 02, 2008 6:41 am

The more evolved souls have learnt to welcome problems of every kind, for each problem brings a new opportunity to progress. And as the evolved soul approaches the end of the journey, there are no problems or illnesses, as you understand them, just passing events which are observed, like a bird that flies past in the sky. The evolved soul is unaffected by events, illnesses or anything else and, instead, remains calm, happy and full of joy at all times, knowing that he and God are one.

oohh - lucky I know and practice this - so I am so unaffected that my car blew it's head gasket this morning and will cost over $700 to fix! hehehehe
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Fri May 02, 2008 8:21 am

clap Excellent ... That is pure growth sweetheart ... Yes indeed to be unaffected by that which happens in your daily existence is to bring yourself closer to the power of God within; with fortitude and strength of faith and trust it takes to surrender the outcomes into his capable hands, knowing all is for your highest good, regardless if you understand why something has happened or not.

angel It is also grace that you are able to see your own growth. That is wonderful.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sat May 03, 2008 7:04 am

study Sai Consciousness

Sai consciousness is Sai awareness, awareness of Sai and all that Sai is. Sai is God, Sai is truth, Sai is love, Sai is ALL. Sai consciousness is your own consciousness and it is in all of you. But it is usually hidden away and seldom expresses itself.

You should make a new effort to discover yourselves, to discover the Sai within and release it so that you can experience the highest levels of consciousness. That is the way to God, to manifest yourself as divine and to escape from the dark clouds that hide the truth. Meditation is necessary, not only to look within but to reach those higher levels of consciousness that exist within man. See yourself as you really are, children of God on the path to divinity and, at the same time, divinity itself. At present, there is imbalance, lack of understanding, lack of communication, lack of direction and lack of love.

Through meditation you can rediscover your real self and establish your true identity as well as your relationship with God. This leads to an awareness that all are ONE and, from that point, you will cease to scheme against each other and to experience the jealousies that now exist. All such negative thoughts will slowly disappear and be replaced by love, My love, which flows everywhere. The opportunity to move out of the darkness and rise up from the lower levels of consciousness always exists.

Follow the path of Sai and then you will find peace and fulfilment. Any other path or way of life can never bring peace, lasting happiness or liberation.

Love is the key which unlocks the door. Love in love, live in Sai and enjoy the bliss which is within you now, Sai. Sai, Sai!
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sun May 04, 2008 8:15 am

study The Cycle of Birth and Death

Man is here today of his own choice. His life and personality are the result of his past lives; all his past thoughts and acts have made him as he finds himself to be in this life.

He is earthbound, caught up in a cycle of birth and death, a cycle which has resulted from the desires which sprang up in him. It is a cycle that can bring no lasting reward; it can give temporary satisfaction as the sensory desires are fed with all they demand. And the demands continue increasing as long as the desiring remains unchecked.

But the opportunity for awakening eventually comes. For many, it has already come in this lifetime due to the presence of the divine Avatar in your midst.

You should realise that you have been given this unique opportunity, a chance which may never come to you again in the sane form. Bot only is the opportunity there but, at the same time, you have all the teachings which should convince anyone of the truth and the need for change. You alone can bring about that change, break the ties of the past, learn to control the senses and live as you really are, a spark of the Divine temporarily housed in a physical body.

Learn to see yourself like that and distinguish yourself from the body since you are not your body. You travel in a car and it takes you on long journeys, but you do not think of yourself as the car. Neither are you the body that bears you on the long journey through your present life. See you body like the car and feed it with the right nourishment.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon May 05, 2008 12:39 pm

study New Year

All is change. Only the Lord who is divine is changeless, unaffected by the past or the trials and tribulations that beset man.

As the New Year dawns, it is time to reappraise the past and your own outlook of the future. Look inside and make that reappraisal, because man tends to wander along the same path, year after year, without making the changes which are essential to spiritual progress. He is in a state of spiritual stagnation, stuck on a path where he is absorbed by the lox vibrations of material life.

Man must find his way out of that maze of materialism, for even in the maze it is possible to see light, if only you look upward towards the heavens. In the case of man, that heaven lies within and his is where he should look, within his own heart, the home of the Lord. And when man finds the Lord, he must identify himself with the Lord. It will then be easier to find the way ahead and escape from the maze and the illusion which is part of it.

The new year will be a year of change of many as more and more souls are awakened. For others it will be another year of spiritual stagnation and wasted opportunity. You alone can choose your path and, if you wish, make the changes now and enjoy the bliss which will come to you when you move on to the spiritual path.

A year of change means a year of opportunity. But man thinks of it as relating to the affairs and dramas of the world and, indeed, these changes will also come as man himself has created them. Today you witness acts of terrorism all over the world and these are the direct results of past human action. That past creates the present and the present is creating the future. You, My children, are the creators of your own destiny and you create it through every thought and action at every moment of the day. It is these thoughts and actions which you should watch so that you create a better future for yourselves, and for the world.

Can there be anyone who is completely satisfied with hi precent state, or his way of life? And is the new year going to be your year of change, changes that could lead to your own evolution and liberation?
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Tue May 06, 2008 4:42 pm

study Return to the way of God

Can you feel the flow of love all around you, within and without, and are you a channel for the outpouring of that love which is My Love? If so, you are in a state of peace, oblivious to all around you other than the realisation that you are in tune with the Infinite which is God.

Love is the life force that flows so freely in a thousand different forms. But man creates barriers through his lifestyle and way of thinking, preventing the love force from the manifesting itself in his life. It is his own choice and he does not really understand what he is doing, for he is making the biggest possible sacrifice. He is passing God by, denying God and, instead, he is looking to the material world for satisfaction and pleasure. Such a man is living in a wilderness and he becomes totally lost, so lost that it becomes increasingly difficult to find a way out.

But at present, man has a unique opportunity to redeem himself and to return to the way of God. IT is an opportunity that does not come by chance and, if he fails to act now, that chance may be lost for ever.

Only God understands the place of the universe in all its detail. Man can only see an infinitesimal and tiny part of the whole and he cannot understand the true nature of God, for God is indeed inscrutable.

Fear not, My children, all of you have the chance now to take on gigantic step forward along the spiritual path that could lead to your liberation. It is the only true path and it is right in front of you, even though you may still fail to recognise it, simple because you are not ready or do not wish to change your present way of life.

Awaken, awaken, all of you, and see the light. It is there, everywhere, lighting up the path ahead. Follow that path and move towards the light, leaving behind you for ever more the twilight world of illusion.

I am the light and I am always there, waiting patiently for you. Follow Me and find liberation and eternal bliss.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed May 07, 2008 6:22 am

study Sai Spiritual Education

Sai spiritual education is the foundation of a child’s life. The ills of today, which you see all around you, in your own country and all over the world, result from the lack of spiritual content in the educational systems. Ignorance leads to all sorts of evil.

Today, through the Sai spiritual education programme, children have the chance to learn the truth, what is real in the world and what is transient and of no lasting value. Sai spiritual education is based on love, the spiritual force which pervades the universe.

People talk about love but few of them express the love in their lives. They are so wound up in their own affairs that they become confused and separate themselves from their reality. It is the same separation that isolates them from God, from the very source of life. That path leads them nowhere, and in their state of frustration and isolation, they create problems for so many others as well as for themselves.

Today you must think on the positive side, but it is wise to know that there are two sides to every coin and the opposites are not far away.

Many times I have said, “Bring love into your lives.” Many times I have told you to turn to God. It is the same thing, for God is love. It is this love that is there in the heart, stored up in such abundance, waiting for the hear it to open and pour it out into the world. Today should be the day of love, a day when the vibrations of love flow everywhere. Wherever there is love, I am there.

So, watch your words, watch your actions, watch your thoughts, watch your character and watch your heart. Let the love flow everywhere so that the children of today can blossom into the human excellence and become the teachers and leaders of tomorrow.

It is the duty of the gurus to lead the children along that path, and they can do so through their own example, examples of God manifesting Himself in their own lives as love, joy and bliss. That is the way to God and that is the way to lead the children.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Thu May 08, 2008 3:30 am

study The Paths of Man

Look out into the universe and contemplate the glory of God. Observe the stars, millions of them, twinkling in the night sky, all with a message of unity, part of the very nature of God. You can see the moon which orbits the earth on a perfect path, a path which can be calculated by scientists for centuries ahead.

What about your own path? Here, you are the scientists for your own life and you alone can plot the path that will take you into the future. You are plotting that path, day by day, with every thought and very act. All action results from thought, so it is thoughts that matter.

When you know the truth, you cannot blame others for the misfortunes of the moment; those misfortunes are of your own creation. What matters is to live in the present, live now, for every moment is now. It is your thoughts and acts of the moment that create your future. The outline of your future path already exists, for you created its pattern by your past. But even that outline can change, and will change, depending on your own thoughts and actions as each new day dawns and then dies away again.

This is the lesson for all. Do not be misled by what you see around you, or be influenced by what you see. You live in a world which is a playground of illusion, full of false values and false ideals. But you are not part of that world.

You must live in the world while you are there, but do not become part of it, for you are part of God and do not belong to the world. The life ahead can only be glorious if you learn to live in total harmony with the Lord. He is there always, but it is for you to take His hand and proceed through life, hand and hand with Him in all that you do and think.

You will never find peace and happiness in isolation, separated from the omnipresent God. And yet this is how most people live their lives. Such lives are shallow and without foundation or direction, like a rudderless ship floundering at sea.

My children take My hand and secure your freedom while I am here to help you. Leave behind all the past and forget it. Love in the present in perfect unison with the Lord and enjoy the peace of mind which it brings. Once you live in complete harmony with God, all problems and difficulties cease to exist. All is bliss.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Fri May 09, 2008 12:33 pm

study Birthday Message, 1986

Birthdays indicate the passage of time but, for Me, there is no birthday and there is no time. All time forme is NOW: past, present and future.

For man, the illusions of time remains a fact until he reaches the highest levels of consciousness and joins Me in a complete merging with the whole. Only then can he see everything as it really is, as I see it now.

When you celebrate My birthday, you gather together, and this should be an occasion when you review the progress of your won life. As you sing bhajans to the glory of God, think of a song that would reflect your progress along your chosen spiritual path. Every birthday should be an occasion for a reappraisal of your life, and a time to look within yourself to see what is really going on. Look at the good as well as the bad, for they are both there. Use the birthday as an opportunity to make a new start and enter the year that lies ahead with a determination to eradicate all your bad habits, thoughts and deeds that still form part of your present way of life.

Reveal yourself as you really are, divinity, a spark of God, and allow that divinity to shine forth like a great beacon of light. That is what you are, divinity itself, hidden in a human form. As you evolve, so the divinity begins to blossom and emerge, even though it was there all the time. It is like a seed planted in the ground, all in darkness and completely hidden from view. One day it reveals itself as it begins to sprout and eventually blossoms into a beautiful flower, a manifestation of nature and divine love.

My children, awaken now while the divine Avatar is her to guide you. The way ahead is clear, sign-posted through the teachings of the Lord, and you have this unique opportunity to escape from darkness into light, simply by putting those teachings into practice in your daily lives.

Open your hearts and let the love flow, knowing that love can overcome all barriers. See God in everyone and everything and become part of that universal whole which is My reality.

Love has always been the motivating force in the universe, and I AM THAT.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sun May 11, 2008 4:08 am

study Desire (I)

So long as desire exists, man is hampered in his search for truth because his thoughts are constantly diverted into other channels. Desire remains until the spirit grows stronger and rises into the ascendant. At the lower –levels, desire is rampant, but at the highest level man is desireless.

How does the transformation take place? It results from spiritual education and, as the truth unfolds, man comes to the realisation that all is God and that he himself is part of God. Only then does he begin to see everything as it really is, and much of what he sees is revealed as illusion.

Man should constantly search for the truth and strive to purify his soul so that he may enter the kingdom of heaven. That kingdom is the home of the Lord and you enter it when you are liberated and merge again with God.

The journey though life is long, but it can be shortened once you take the irreversible decision to change your way of life and follow the spiritual path. But even that path can be difficult to follow, until you have learnt to over come all worldly desires.

In the early stages of evolution man was ruled entirely by desire and developed habits which cannot be broken easily. Those desires and the habits which have sprung from than have gone unchecked for aeons of time. However, today, the Ceiling on Desires programme and the teachings which go with it show you the way to deal with the problem.

As you struggle to move forwards, always remember that I am with you, there to help and guide you. But that help only comes in abundance when you surrender your will and speak to the Lord in all humility. Only then will you experience the feeling of bliss, resulting from your closeness to God in those precious moments of surrender and devotion.

Surrender is the key to progress, Learn to surrender to God at all times and accept His will, leaving behind your own will and the “little me” with all its petty desires.

Today you have the chance to make an important decision, a decision to follow the teachings of the Lord and set yourself firmly on the path that will lead to liberation. Know that I will always be with you as you take each step. You should be with Me, too…

My love is unlimited: it exists in abundance for everyone. Fill yourself with that love and then your journey along the spiritual path will become much easier.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed May 14, 2008 2:16 am

study The Awakening (I)

Humility is the hallmark of the evolved soul. When you are truly humble, you are at the beginning of true spiritual enlightenment. Without humility, the soul is like tarnished silver. But in both cases the hallmark is there as evidence of its absolute purity, weather it is the God within, which is you, or the silver which is pure in spite of its tarnished appearance.

Life on earth presents you with the opportunity to purify the soul and to show yourself as you really are, part of God. When the purification is complete, you radiate immutable love and light, a reflection of God, the absolute state of being.

The path of the soul takes it through many stages and the process of purification can seem endless. But there is a beginning and there is an end. The end represents the ultimate merging of the soul with God, when you and God become ONE and you can truly say, “I AM, I AM THAT, THAT I AM.” But the beginning is equally important for, without a beginning, there can be no end.

Many people tend to float through life almost in a sleep sate, that is, in relation to spiritual realisation. Man, know thyself. Yes, you have heard those words before but have you responded to their challenge? The truth is that many of you continue to live in the shadow type of life that you are leading. But that sort of life will never lead you anywhere.

My children, the time of awakening has come and that time is NOW. But for many of you it will pass without any positive action or participation on your part until, one day, you experience something traumatic which finally awakens you from your placid sleep. When it comes, you yourself will have brought that traumatic experience into your life and no one else can be held responsible, neither will it be an accident.

Some of you here today have already become awakened and are moving along the spiritual path towards the state of absolute being. As you progress, so you begin to understand that you are part of the whole and that your brothers and sisters are also part of the same whole. That whole is God.

As the truth unfolds, the heart quickens and, perhaps for the first time, you experience the feeling of compassion, a feeling which can only cone from an awakened heart. This feeling leads to an urge to serve humanity, to serve are unlimited and you should all be involved in the divine work, for service to man is service to God.

Contemplate the past for one moment and then forget it, the past is in the past and nothing can change it. The future is there but unknown to you, so do not spend your time wondering about it. Contemplate the present, for that is NOW, and what you do and think now will determine your future. You have the God-given free will to choose your own path and you should prepare the way ahead now, by living a life of purity and service. Then the fruits will follow and you will experience peace, happiness and ultimate bliss. The time to start that journey is NOW.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Thu May 15, 2008 2:50 am

study DIVINE WORK

Look up into the sky and watch the clouds roll by in their majestic forms. They are manifestations of the continual change taking place throughout the universe.

You yourselves are part of life’s drama, each one an integral part of the whole, and each one playing a part in the divine plan. You should consider whether you are playing the right part in that plan and whether you are doing what you came here to do. Are you putting into practice the teachings of the Lord? Are your serving mankind to the best of your ability? Are you aware that time is passing, precious time that will never come again? Are you satisfied with your own progress along the spiritual path?

My children, be certain that you are using this precious time to be best advantage. Do not allow yourself to get sucked into a comfortable backwater where you simply exist but do little of any real consequence.

Life is about people and they are all around you. Are you doing your best to integrate yourself into your world? Integration can come through service, helping others who are, perhaps, less fortunate than yourself. They need help to integrate themselves into the family of man so that they become part of the whole and realise their true divinity, for they are all children of the living God.

Love is the force that motivates everything and that love is everywhere. First, you must purify yourself so that you can be a pure channel through which divine love may flow. Then you can really help others and the world itself by pouring out love all around you until it reaches the most distant places. Love is infectious and, as you pour it out, it becomes stronger. That love is the God force itself and it is the divine love which will eventually cleanse the world of all evil.

Start by cleansing and purifying yourselves so that you can be channels of pure love and light. The Lord has given you this unique opportunity to participate in His divine work, in this lifetime, and you should not allow that opportunity to pass you by. It is an opportunity which can lead to liberation.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Akindra Thu May 15, 2008 12:34 pm

What a great reminder to stay active in faith!
Akindra
Akindra
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 328
Job/hobbies : Job - Administrative Officer / Hobbies - Reading, Gardening, Yoga, Lightworking, Bushwalking
Humor : yes please! hehe
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Fri May 16, 2008 5:11 am

study A Day Of Love

When two or more are gathered together in My name, I am there. Even when no one is there, I am there, for I am the totality. There is no place where I am not.

Today you gather together in an atmosphere of love. It is that love, My love, which you should cultivate and nourish. Love is like a food that feeds body and soul.

When love flows freely, all is in harmony and you are happy and contented. When you gather together like today you have the opportunity to let the love flow and build up an atmosphere in which it is a joy to live.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, let it flow everywhere.

Today, you also have the opportunity to recognise yourselves and each other as you really are, divinity. Look at each other and contemplate the beautiful thought that here is God, manifesting Himself in that form, for each one of you is a manifestation of God.

Joy comes from an expanding heart. The heart expands when it is opened and the divine love is allowed to pour out that love to the whole world.

Love is the greatest healing force and it can break down all barriers. It can bring peace where there is conflict. It can neutralise all the negative emotions.

Let this be a day of LOVE, and let the love continue to flow when you return to your homes.

It is LOVE which will bring peace to the world.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sun May 18, 2008 8:07 am

study Christmas Message, 1986

Each year you gather together to celebrate festivals, landmarks on the journey through life. Landmarks exist to guide you so that you remain on the right path.

Christmas is one of these landmarks, another occasion when you can check your compass and see whether you are really on the path that will lead you out of the wilderness.

How exactly do you do this and how do you know where you are? Think about these questions because the answers lie within your own self. Look within and examine carefully what you find, for deep within is the answer in for form of the real you. That is the spark of the Divine, waiting for the atmosphere to clear so that it can assert itself and shine forth like the brightest start in the sky. A clouded atmosphere represents the illusion surrounding and concealing the truth. But the truth is always there and you can find it in the teachings I have given to the world.

Christmas is a time to celebrate the birth of an enlightened one. “You should use the occasion to benefit your spiritual growth so that you too may become enlightened.

Start the day with love and see this as a new beginning. Keep the name of the Lord on your lips throughout the day and then you will be filled with love, good thoughts and divine energy.

I am always there, within and without. I am your shadow but you seldom see Me. Awaken, My children, and see the light for I am the light and I am also the love which can transform your lives into pure bliss. Open your hearts and breathe in the divine love, so that your journey into the future will become divine.

Mankind can and will be saved.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed May 21, 2008 6:17 am

study Love And Light

Dassera is a festival to celebrate the conquest of evil by the forces of light. You should consider this in relation to your own life.

Where is the light and what is it? Have you progressed towards that light and what does it signify to you?

Remember My words, "Be like a beacon in the shy, radiating love and light." But you can only do that when you have overcome evil, put aside worldly desires and reached a point where you can merge with the light, allowing it to flow through you so that you truly becomes a radiant beacon of love and light.

Dassera should remind you of mankind's goal: to move towards the light, to overcome evil, and to recognise the God-force which manifests itself everywhere as pure love. It is that force which can and will cleanse the world of all evil. Every one of you can play a part in speeding up the cleansing. However, first you must purify yourselves, foe only then can you hope to help those around you.

Look within and establish your relationship with God and the Ultimate, for I am THAT. Find Me in your heart and unite with Me at all moments of the day. Release that vast storehouse of love within the heart so that it vibrates throughout your being. Only then can you become a beacon of love and light and bring love and light to help and guide others along the path.

Love is My message; it is love alone that can cleanse the world and bring about the peace which seems so elusive.

Evil forces and evil habits must be overcome. Love is the way, the only way ahead, so let the love flow and then peace will come.

Love and light will prevail.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Swami Fear

Post by Sarveswara Thu May 22, 2008 8:12 am

study Fear

Fear is an emotional state resulting from uncertainty, anxiety or worry about a situation that either already exists or which you imagine may occur.

Fear can only arise when there is lack of faith in God and in your own divinity. When you begin to recognise your true self, then, slowly, fear will disappear, for if you are divine, what can possibly touch or harm you? And what can there be to fear?

You may lose your money or your possessions but what are these in relation to eternal life? Eventually, you lose your body, but that is only a transitional stage from one level of consciousness to another.

Fear arises from an uncertain mind. Cleanse the mind, purify the soul and polish the diamond which is the real you, the spark of divinity, housed for the time being in a physical body.

Contemplate the thought that God is omnipresent and you and God are one, as is all humanity. Nothing exists that is not part of God, the creator.

Turn away from material thoughts and live your life with God always in your mind. Talk to Him and share everything with Him for there is nothing that is not His. Be with Him at all hours of the day.

Peace will come to your troubled mind when you live your life in perfect harmony with the omnipresent God. Share your thoughts with Him and then all fear will disappear.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Fri May 23, 2008 8:35 am

study Finding God

Love is the lifeline for everyone. It is the life force that sustains life, the very breath of life, and it flows constantly like an eternal stream.

But man has chosen to separate himself and to tread his own path, which often leads him into the wilderness. Then he wonders why he is lost, why he is so unhappy, even who has done all this to him! The truth is that he has done it to himself by choosing to ignore the omnipresent God and the love that exists everywhere as a manifestation of God.

Loss of energy, loss of enthusiasm, loss of happiness and the enjoyment of life, even the desire to live, all these spring from the same cause: separation from God.

How can man be separated from God if man himself is God? Man is not actually separated at all, but the feeling of separation stems from the level (of consciousness) at which he has chosen to manifest himself at the time. He chooses his own path through the exercise of his free will, and God does not interfere. If he wishes, he can ignore the truth, ignore the God presence and, instead, concentrate only on himself and his own worldly pleasures and desires.

But man will never find satisfaction in this way and, eventually, he must return to the beginning and start a new life on the spiritual path. He must learn to see everything as it really is, truth or illusion, and stop chasing after false gods, whatever forms they may take. Instead, he should try to see and experience the omnipresent God and to recognise God everywhere and in every form, realizing the ultimate truth that ALL IS GOD. Only then will he find the peace and tranquility for which he is searching, and the joy and happiness which follow.

See God here, see God there, see God in everyone that you meet during the day and treat them as thought they really are God. Contemplate the truth that, in fact, you are all one, and the feeling of separation is merely an illusion, however real it may seem at the time. Your separate bodies lead you to believe that you are separate, but you are not the body and you must learn to dissociate yourself from that body. Look after it and keep it in perfect condition, but do not confuse the body with yourself.

Meditate on these thoughts and establish clearly in your mind your true identity. Then you will begin to understand what I meant when I said, “I AM YOU, YOU ARE ME, ALL ONE, ALL GOD.” When you know this and live your life with the perfect understanding of that fundamental truth, you will be filled with peace, love and joy, and nothing will or can ever disturb you again.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down