'OM' ... Message Board & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAI Messages for YOU and ME

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Swami Re: SAI Messages for YOU and ME

Post by Admin Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 am

study Obstacles

What are obstacles? They are nothing! There is no obstacle that cannot be overcome.

Obstacles are like stones on the path: you walk over them or around them. Never let them upset you. Never become involved with them in such a way that they become part of your life. Observe them and let them pass, for they do not belong to you.

If obstacles continue to disturb you, offer them to the Lord and He will take care of them. He knows why they have come into your life. The Lord is always there to help you, if only you ask for His help.

Man tends to live out his life in isolation. He loses contact with God and with his own innermost soul, the divine spark of the Absolute, the real Self. It is this state of isolation and separation which allows obstacles to appear on the path and to create problems which seem insoluble.

My children, you are divine and there are no problems or obstacles which can touch or disturb you, once you realise your own divinity.

Observe the calmness and tranquillity of the Lord Himself. Follow His example in your own life and see everything in the same way that He sees it: transient experiences, nothing that should distract you for one moment from the spiritual path.

Never react to obstacles, simply walk around them or rise above them. Others may have created these obstacles in your path in the hope of trapping you, just as hunters trap innocent animals. But you have risen above the level of the animal kingdom and you have much knowledge and experience. Don not be affected by the actions of others, people who are still lost on their paths, not yet ready to move away from the lower levels where all these problems originate. Their minds are still underdeveloped. Pray for them and know that one day they will rise out of the darkness and shine like stars in the night sky. The light already exists within, and one day it will emerge out of the darkness.

Evolution is a continuous process, and all will find liberation in the end for all are divine. Try to recognise that divinity within, even when you witness people manifesting themselves at the lower levels, people who continually create problems for themselves and for others. Remember that those problems and obstacles do not really exist, except in the minds of those who are not ready to see them for what they really are: nothing. Yes, obstacles are nothing at all!
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 127
Job/hobbies : OM Ashram Online - Adminstrator
Humor : Love All ... Serve All
Registration date : 2007-11-30

http://spiritualmessenger.faithweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 am

study Problems.

What are problems? Whatever they are, they are all transient in relation to eternity and of no lasting consequence.

If only you could learn to put your trust in Me. all your problems would be behind you. Surrender everyhing to Me and release yourself from the worries that torment you. Let all the aggravations pass you by on the other side of the road. Do not run into them as you are doing at present.

The way ahead is clear. Never give up your responsibilities when temporary difficulies arise. Simply change your attitude to what is taking place and see everything as it really is, just transient and of no permanent consequence or importance. Surrender the problems to Me for there are no problems which I cannot solve.

Life should be full of joy and it will be if you live in complete harmony with God.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Spiritual Messenger
Humor : Life ... is complexly simple!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 am

study Thoughts

What are thoughts? They are the creative force within man, and represent the free will given to man by God.

What you think today will influence your future. How you are today is the result of all your past thoughts and the acts that stemmed from them. You cannot change the past and you do not know the future, but you can change the pattern of the future through your present thoughts and the acts that flow from them. Learn to live in the present and watch your thoughts at every moment of the day. That is the best way to create a better future.

Every thought of each one of you is known to Me instantly. Many of those thoughts are not good and that is why there are so many problems everywhere, not only in your own lives, but all around you. You are the creators of that situation.

Always remember that you are part of one family, and that family is the whole world. What you do to others you are really doing to yourself. Never blame others for you problems or misfortunes, for it is you who created them. Man is the creator of his own destiny.

From this day forward, bring the Lord into your lives and walk hand in hand with Him in all that you do and think. He is in your hear now, waiting patiently for your call.

The Lord is an all-powerful force itself, locked into the heart of man. Love is an all-0werful force and can overcome all difficulties. And you have that power within yourself, the power of Love. It is that force, love, which should guide and motivate you through your entire life. It will do so only if you open your heart and allow it to flow.

Forget the past and live now, in the present. Spend every moment with God in your mind, then you will create a better future for yourself, as well as those around you. Those are the best thoughts for the future.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:16 am

study Truth

What I offer to everyone is truth. I show you the way so that you may save and extricate yourselves from the difficulties that have overwhelmed you.

Liberation is release from bondage, for man has become tied to life on earth where he has developed an obsession with materialism and all earthly matters. His senses and their endless demands have taken control of him and his mind is disturbed, never at rest. Spiritual thoughts seldom come into his mind.

There are two sides to life and two sides to man, for man is duality. There is the body which man confuses with himself, thought the body is simply a temporary vehicle for the soul, the real self. It allows him to spend time on the earth where he undergoes many experiences, part of the learning process. The other side of man is man himself, man as spirit, a spark of the Divine, a child of God.

Man has chosen to leave the Godhead and journey out into the unknown, attracted by the vibrations of physical phenomena: body, physical matter and sensual pleasure. He looked out and slowly moved into this environment and then became totally lost, having no idea where he had come from, where he was going or even who he really was. That was the beginning of the long journey through life, the endless cycle of births and earths. And the journey will continue until, finally, man looks within himself and begins to discover his own reality and his true identity.

How many of you really know who you are? You will never discover yourself until you search and that search is in one place: within. When you do find yourself, you will come to the realisation that you are spirit, a spark of the Divine. At the same time you will discover God, for God is the whole and you are a part of the whole. The wave and the ocean illustrate perfectly the relationship between man and God the Absolute.

Progress on the spiritual path begins with an inner awakening. Something happens to precipitate that first step: curiosity, a feeling of helplessness, dissatisfaction with the present way of life, depression, disaster, so many factors can bring it about.

The time has come to look within, to see how you relate to God and how to find yourself and, when you do, your whole approach to life will change, for you will begin to see everything as it really is, so much of it illusion, transient and of no lasting value. What can be the real value of wealth, possessions, power and position? And what satisfaction can they possibly bring? Even when you have them, you want more and more. And yet many of you have been chasing after these things all your lives, imagining that you will find what you are looking for. My children, you are mistaken!

Man should look elsewhere for what he really needs, peace of mind, happiness, joy and salvation. But you will not find any of these if you continue your present way of life.

Think again, and listen to the message that I bring. Know that salvation is within your grasp if only you change to the spiritual path. What is there that you could ever want, once you have found God and realised your own divinity?

Last edited by Sarveswara on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:14 am

study Compassion (II)

What is compassion? It is an emotional experience arising from a pure heart which is full of love and which has ceased to think only of itself.

Purity of heart and purity of mind bring you closer to God, although God is always there. It is for you to draw closer to Him and manifest yourself as the One instead of the many.

Compassion can heal the sick simply through the loving thoughts that flow from the heart. It is God’s love that flows, and that love is the most powerful force in the universe.

Ask yourself if your own heart is full of compassion. If not, you should examine yourself and see what it is that is preventing the flow of God’s love. Ego, desire, ambition, pride – these are some of the main obstacles as they bring about limitations, that is, they keep you away from true spiritual development.

Self-examination is a constant personal effort, for it is only through self-examination that you can hope to purify yourselves and eliminate negative emotions.

Purity, unity and divinity are the way to God and also the pathway to joy, happiness and fulfilment. Find that way while you have the opportunity in this lifetime through your experience of Sai.

Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:54 am

study Co-operation

What is co-operation? It is the understanding of the truth that all are one and all must work together as part of the whole.

Look at the waves and the ocean. Here you see movement and apparent separation but, equally clearly, you can see that each wave is merely a temporary phenomenon and, and very quickly, it reverts to what is really is: part of the ocean, part of the whole.

When man understands that he is just like the wave and that he is part of the whole, which is God, then he will blend more easily into humanity, realising that these same people are part of himself.

Co-operation begins through an understanding of the truth and the urge to express feelings of love and compassion. Co-operation is a lifetime occupation starting when you are a child, then a student, a young person and, finally, an adult where marriage offers a supreme opportunity for co-operation and the expression of love in its highest form.

Learn to love one another and to experience the joy that comes from working together in complete harmony. Look constantly for opportunities to serve, for that is a form of co-operation, working together for the benefit of humanity. Man has isolated himself from God and the truth, and everywhere there is confusion, unhappiness and darkness. But man is crying out for help.

Open your hearts, My children, and become the awakened ones who will hear that cry for help: help to revitalise the world through your own example. Action is what is required, deeds, not words. Start a new life today, a life based on love and complete co-operation with the world around you.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Swami Liberation (I)

Post by Sarveswara Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 am

study Liberation (I)

What is liberation? It is release from the constant cycle of birth and death. Why should man want liberation? He will only want liberation when he has been purified as a result of many lives and then, at last, he will begin to see the difference between truth and illusion. In fact, truth comes from within, an inner awakening which begins like a tiny light shining out of the darkness and ending like a searchlight, beaming out light, truth and the love of God.

The light is there within all, for God dwells in the heart of every living soul. I am that light and I am always there, but you control the intensity of that light in your own life, using the free will which I have given you. Man tends to keep that light at the lowest point of intensity, and it remains there so long as he concerns himself, almost exclusively, with the apparent pleasures and fascinations of material life and all that goes with it. Not only does he live in the world but he becomes part of it, developing every kind of attachment. He becomes stuck in an endless routine, and so it goes on, life after life.

But I am still there and you will always find Me if you look within. That is My call to you today, to look within, to look for Me in your heart, and establish your own relationship with Me. You are My own children, sparks of divinity, separated and yet still part of Me.

You will only find peace and liberation by looking within. I am there, residing in your heart, waiting patiently for you. The time has come for all of you to find Me, not in some distant lad, but in your own heart. When you do find Me, you will want one thing only in life: liberation which is union with God. That is the goal of man.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Swami Liberation (II)

Post by Sarveswara Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:42 am

study Liberation (II)

Spiritual liberation is release from the endless cycle of birth and death. It is the end of the journey which started when man moved away from the Godhead.

What is the Godhead? It is the sum total of the whole, for God is that whole and the whole is God.

But man has chosen to identify himself as a separate being, and so long as he enjoys and remains attached to this way of life and is drawn to it, the multitude of rebirths continue. The cycle will continue until all earthly desires are overcome and contain no energy. In that state man is no longer aware of the apparent pleasures of the physical life. There is nothing left but God and, at that point, the merging with God takes place and the cycle is broken for ever more.

The teachings of the Lord show you the way to break that cycle. There is no one mystic path. Just follow the teachings, and ultimate liberation must follow. But it can be a long journey, because man has immersed himself so deeply in the material world and become totally absorbed in it. He even identifies himself with it and, thus, he finds difficulty in conceiving the real world, which is spiritual and not material.

The spiritual world is here now, all around you, it is the kingdom of God and your own home. It embraces everything an its doors are always open. But the body cannot enter, and man cannot even start the journey until he discovers his own identity, his real self, the God within.

Look within and try to identify yourself with universal force of love that dwells in the heart of very living soul. It is that vital energy, the love energy that is lacking in so many of you, yet it is there within, just waiting to be released. That love-force is more powerful than atomic energy. It is unlimited in its power and it is there now, in all of you.

Love is the fuel that propels you along the spiritual path and it will lead you towards ultimate liberation, It it’s the God-force itself and, once you release it, all your past problems will be resolved. Liberation will come!
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:49 am

study Love, Love, Love (I)

What is love? God is love. Where is God? God is omnipresent; He is here, there and everywhere.

God manifests Himself in many forms. Wherever and whenever love flows, there is God. But even when love ceases to flow, God is still there thought seemingly hidden from view and lost to the human mind.

Everyone should concentrate on experiencing the presence of God in their daily lives, for God is truly omnipresent. He is here now, in this room, within and without, within every one of you, for each on of you is a spark of the Divine.

When love flows, there is peace, joy, harmony and understanding. When the flow of love is blocked, there is misunderstanding and tension; life becomes difficult and presents many problems.

The secret of life is to find yourself and to find God. That leads to the realisation that God dwells in your heart and manifests Himself as love and joy. But you mist unite your will to God’s will so that you and the God-force within can become one. When you discover your own reality, you will begin to see everything as it really is. You will see God in everyone, all those around you, and treat them as though they are God, knowing that God dwells in the heart of every living soul.

God is the whole, the vast ocean of love that pervades the universe. You are like the waves of that ocean, part of it and yet, apparently, separated. That separation is the illusion, a temporary state like the wave that separates itself from the ocean for a few moments, and then plunges back into the body of the ocean to become an invisible part of the whole.

I am that whole and you are the part. If you can only reach for and rise to the higher levels of consciousness, then you will realise your innate divinity and begin to live in complete harmony with the omnipresent God.

Love is the only path that will lead you out of the wilderness and out of the darkness. Look up into the heavens and contemplate the glory of God and all creation. Look within and know that you are part of that creation. Open your heart and let the love pour out so that your own life is transformed, then, through your own thoughts, acts and love, you can help to transform the lives of all those around you.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that is My message.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm

study Opportunity

What is new in the world? Nothing! What is old in the world? Nothing! Everything has always been and will always be.

What comes and goes is a form of illusion, the creation of man’s mind, and yet at the time it all seems so important, absorbing his attention and distracting him from the truth and the reality of life.

A house must be built on solid foundations if it is to last. The same principle applies to man, otherwise he too will sink back into the soft ground and become swallowed up by the world of illusion.

That is why the divine Avatar is here today, to act as your guide and teacher. He is here on earth for your benefit, to give all mankind the opportunity which you may never experience again and you should take it while it is there. The divine Avatar shows you the way but leaves you to exercise freely your individual will, to choose whether or not you wish to follow the path that will lead to liberation.

With every tide you witness ebb and flow. So it is with life, the ebb and flow of opportunity? It is the chance to move away from the present pattern of life where you live in the twilight world of illusion, a state which constantly obscures the truth and can never bring lasting happiness.

Awaken, My children, and see the light. Seize the opportunity which you now have and break away from the grooves of the past. Follow the Master and experience the utter bliss which comes from union with God, a life lived in complete harmony with the Infinite.

Learn the truth, live in truth, open the heart and let your life be filled with love, then you will experience absolute joy, peace and the unity of all mankind.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:09 am

study Love, Love, Love (II)

When love flows from the heart life is transformed. What is love? It is the life force itself, the God within, the God without, the omnipresent God, a force which is the driven power and the very basis of the universe and everything in it.

When love flows, man rises in consciousness from the grosser levels and begins to experience life as it really is, divine bliss. How many of you have experienced this feeling of bliss? Sadly, very few rise to the higher levels, except for brief moments, perhaps in meditations. For the rest of the time they are entangled in materialistic pursuits of every sort and are totally distracted from the spiritual path.

Remember My words: “Start the day with love, fill the day with love, end the day with love. That is the way to God.” Those words do really mean something!

As you awaken in the morning, tune in to the omnipresent God and become a channel for the flow of His love to all around you. But first, let the love flow throughout your whole being. Feel it, experience it, absorb it, enjoy it, that feeling of being immersed in a pool of divine love and energy, so powerful that all worries and material thoughts are dissipated by the sheer power of that love.

Laugh and be happy. Do not associate yourself with any of the troubles that may be going on around you, for they are not part of you. Go through the day like this, in all that you do, and feel the omnipresent God manifesting Himself everywhere. God is love, love is Gods, and love is the only way to God.

Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infections and the greatest healing energy.

Let the love flow so that it cleanses the world. Then man can live in peace, instead of the state of turmoil he has created through his past ways of life, with all those material interests and earthly ambitions.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that is the way to God.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Swami Mans Innate Divinity

Post by Sarveswara Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:14 am

study Mans Innate Divinity

Man is divine, a child of God, separated and at the same time part of God, part of the whole which is God. God is the divinity within, the pre spirit which is always there, even when man encounters the darkest clouds during his journey through life. It is the knowledge that all is God which should sustain him on the long journey that he has undertaken.

He should leave the past behind and, with it , all concern about how he came to undertake this journey. It is more important for man to see himself as he is at present and to realise the truth of his own reality.
The blind man travels with difficulty and his freedom is restricted. But, if his eyes could see, he would become aware of his surroundings as they actually are.

Man is just like that, traveling blindly through life, unaware of reality and even of his own identity. But eyes can always be opened and it is the spiritual awakening that awaits him, the opportunity to see through the world of illusion which has occupied his attention for so long.

Man is divine and he should seek his divinity and live on the plane of divine consciousness. His dual consciousness may remain for some time as the attractions of a material life continue to draw him away from the true path. But the truth is always there and can be found by anyone who is ready for the awakening.

So many people let the years slip by and precious time is wasted. There is relatively little to show for all the endeavors of the past, including previous lives. Perhaps, there are some temporary material gains, but what are these in relation to eternity? Look for divinity within and know that it is eternal.

Find your true self, the spark of the Divine, and let your true self manifest itself as it really is, pure divinity. Put all else behind you and walk hand in hand with God from this day onward. The love of God will be the food that sustains you for the rest of the journey.

Last edited by Sarveswara on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am

study Why Are We Here?

Man is here of his own choice, by the exercise of his free will. Man was drawn away by curiosity, the attraction of form, something moving, something apparently fascinating, so he moved in that direction and is living on another plane, that is, until he chooses to return to the state of absolute being.

It is part of God’s plan, and the mystery behind it is understood only by God, the creator.

Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:11 am

study Time To Awaken

My life is my message, a life of pure love. It is that love which is the motivating force in the universe, the life-force itself, and it pours out continuously for all to receive.

In your own lives, that flow of love is usually restricted and it is seldom the motivating force. At best, it rises to the surface fro a few precious moments and then gets lost in the waves of materialism which absorb your attention almost exclusively. Few of you realise the absolute power of love, the very life-force itself.

Life on earth is an experience which should lead to the reawakening of man. You experience the darkness but, eventually, the divine spark within produces the urge to rekindle the light, obscured for so long by materialism and illusion. You should remember that the light is always there, the spark of God within, but it remains subdued until you become awakened and manifest yourself in life as you really are, divine. Then the light shines and grows brighter and brighter as you progress along the spiritual path. But only you can switch on that light by taking the irreversible decision to change your way of life and follow the spiritual path.

The awakening of man begins when he discovers his own identity ad, at the same time, he begins to recognise the identity of all around him, for all are one, all are part of the whole and I am that whole. I am there now, residing in the heart of each one of you, but few of you realise it and even fewer experience the divinity that is within.

Yes, I am there, within and without, omnipresent, aware of every thought at every moment of the day. I observe all; I know all. And man continues his earthly materialistic life, still fascinated by it, wallowing in illusion and oblivious to the truth.

Man has chosen to incarnate on the earth plane and that itself is the result of desire. When I separated Myself from Myself, it was to experience My own love. But man has separated himself from God in order to experience the lower vibrations. And, what has he found? Confusion, disharmony, strife, torment and spiritual starvation.

My children, the time to awaken has come. Realise the truth and change your way of life. Live your life according to My message so that others may be helped along the spiritual path.

Relight the lamp which is there within the heart. Rekindle that flame and experience the warmth that flows from the divinity within. Love now in the divine state and manifest yourself as the God-force which is the core of your being. That is the real you, the spark of divinity, for you yourself are part of that force, part of God, divine. Realise your divinity now and recognise that same divinity in others, regardless of caste, colour or creed. Pay no attention to the way they may behave as many are still living at the lower levels of consciousness, confused and in a state of illusion. One day, their time of awakening will also come.

As the realisation of the truth unfolds, there will arise within, from the heart, an overwhelming desire to serve humanity. Seize that chance when it comes, knowing that by serving others you are also serving yourself and God, for all are one. Service to humanity will also help to keep your mind focused on God and the spiritual path.

Awaken, My children, light the lamp of love within your hearts and let the love flow so that you become beacons of love and light. The opportunity which you have is unique and, if you take it, it will lead to your own liberation.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:53 am

study The Awakening (II)

People are searching for the truth and it is right that they should do so. They travel far and wise in their quest for the truth and they look for God in distant places, like in the Himalayas. Eventually, man finds that the whole truth lies within himself, and that God resides in his own heart. That is the revelation that comes to him at the end of his long search.

During his search, he often studies different religions and may even change his religion in his efforts to find God and the truth. But all religions are simply different paths to the same destination, the ultimate truth, and the realisation of the omnipresent God.

For many years I have been expounding the truth, for that is My mission: to save man from the misery that has engulfed the world by leading him back to the true way. The misery is man’s own creation.

God created man in His own image and also gave him the freedom of will to choose his path and plat his destiny. The path which man has chosen has led him further and further away from God and the truth. Nos he is lost!

Man has been led astray by the desires of the senses and the apparent fascination of the material world. He does not realise that the material world is itself a temporary phenomenon and that there is nothing in it of any lasting value. It is a playground for a man in his present state of evolution.

Fortunately, today there is a growing number of more evolved souls who are beginning to see the light and there are signs of a new awakening. The awakening is in its early stages but it will gradually spread to every corner of the globe. It is a light that shines from within and it springs from the heart as the heart opens and the love of God begins to flow and shine like a great beacon. That light is there now, within each one of you, just waiting for you to switch it on through your own awakening.

Heaven lies within and the omnipresent God is there now, residing in your heart. God is everywhere, truly omnipresent, for God is the whole and all of you are one great spiritual family, children of God.

Contemplate that thought and try to develop a feeling of unity, knowing that you are all one, manifestations of the omnipresent God.

Love is the motivating force in the universe, for love is God. Let that love flow and see its illimitable power. That power of God, through love, transcends everything and can bring peace and tranquillity to this troubled world.

Man has been given the chance to harness this unlimited power which can be used to cleanse the planet and rid it of all the evil that man himself has created, evil that has brought the world to the very brink of destruction.

Every one of you can help in that cleansing process by becoming a beacon of love and light and by helping to spread the truth, so that others may change their way of life and escape from the misery that has overwhelmed them.

Live in peace, live in love, and be aware of the presence of God at all times. He is here; He is there, within and without, everywhere. And you yourself are a spark of that divinity, divine children of the omnipresent God.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:51 am

study Retreat

Spiritual retreat is retreat into the heart, a move away from materialism and the material way of life with all its false values.

Only when you strip off the hard bark of the tree can you see what lies beneath. At a retreat, you should strip off that outer bark, that covering soul itself begins to blossom and manifest itself as it as it really is: divinity.

As you look around, here and elsewhere, how many people do you see; manifesting themselves in the divine state? Sadly, not many. What you see is the outer bark; the outer material aspect which is rough compared to the soul, the real you that is part of the Divine.

Man needs to examine himself constantly so that he may understand what is happening. Otherwise he will love out his life in a confused state and lose the opportunity to realise divinity in his lifetime.

Man looks far and wide for God, but God is there all the time, in his own heart. When the awakening comes, the heart becomes vibrant and man becomes a beacon of light, radiating love and light. So, while you are here at the retreat, look inside and release the long dormant God-Force, so that it shines all around you and reaches out into other parts of the world.

Forget the past and all its difficulties. Leave all that behind you, for nothing can change it. Live in the present, live now, and enjoy the divine state of being for that is what you really are, divinity.
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:57 am

study The Abyss

The abyss symbolises the state of the lost soul, one who has strayed from the path and sunk further and further into the mire, sucked down by every kind of desire, that is, cravings to satisfy all the sensual desires. The abyss is a bottomless pit and you can sink deeper and deeper if you continue to pursue a selfish and materialistic path.

But at any point you can turn round and immediately see the light, even though it may be very faint when viewed from the depths to which you may have sunk. The path out of the abyss can be found, provided you turn to God and continue unwaveringly in the direction of the light. Light, reality and truth, all are one.

Turning to God means bringing God into your life and establishing a rapport and a strong and vital link at all times. God is the source, your own origin, and it is you who separate yourselves from the Lord through you own wrong actions and thoughts.

The power and love of the Lord are like constant streams of purifying and nourishing water, always flowing, never drying up. If you stay on the right path, the water will always be there to sustain you in your journey through life. But if you choose to stray into the wilderness, drawn in that direction by what you glimpse there, you distance yourself from the stream and you become separated from the very source of life. You then have nothing of any substance to sustain you.

God is the great provider and He will give you everything that you can possibly need during your journey through life. His love is unlimited and He showers it constantly upon all of you.

But the Lord has also given you free will and He will not drag you out of the abyss, if that is where you choose to exist. Man determines his own state.

My children do not be tempted by the apparent fascinations which you may experience; they are all forms of illusion, just passing phenomena. Turn instead to God, live in God, live with God that is the only way to find salvation and lasting peace. In that way, the Lord will lead you out of the abyss, back into the light.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarveswara Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:18 am

study Message For A Devotee (II)

She is My child, one who has tried hard to find her way through life and yet has tripped over many obstacles. But what are these? They are simply opportunities to accelerate the awakening and to transform the soul, cleansing and preparing it for the great awakening.

Life is a game, the divine game of the Lord. God plays it with Himself in the shape and form of His own created children.

Remember the words, “I separated Myself from Myself in order that I could love Myself.” Those words give you an understanding of all that is happening in the world. The separation initiated by My love is responsible for the creation of all My children everywhere.

Man, with his limited mind, cannot understand the simplicity of what is happening because he sees everything on a vast scale: millions of people everywhere and so much suffering in many countries. Nut in one moment the Lord could draw the entire human race back into His hand and merge the totality within Himself.

In the vastness of what you see, people find it difficult to believe that God exists, let along that He is omnipresent and aware of each and every thought of ours at all times. But God is the totality, and God is such that no one can even begin to understand the whole truth. The whole truth itself IS God, for there is nothing tin the world other than God. Only God exists and you are part of that whole which is God.
Sarveswara
Sarveswara
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down